What Phones Are You Leaving From && Company

koolhand79

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I'd actually argue that Verizon is the bright side and Sprint is not only the dark side, but pitch black. ;)

LOL..... Actually i consider Apple the darkside of the force......... Sprint out here in Los Angeles is great for me. Im just tired of Android and want to go back to IOS

sharpshooter

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
Will be leaving AT&T when my 2 year contract is up in June.I go back to SW Arkansas where there is no AT$T service so it will be nice to be able to have that available.Going from 3GS 32GB to whatever the new Iphone that usually comes out in June..

anon(16794)

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Just got rid of my Samsung Fascinate today. On its way to Ebay's winning bidder. :D

I am so ready for good games and 1st day OS upgrades!
Edit: And Skype video calling too!!!

Libuff

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
Samsung Fascinate... which wasn't so fascinating, but it was fascinating on how they sold accessories from Verizon which only supported Android 2.2, yet we're still on android 2.1... fascinating..

jyates20

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I've been with VZW since 2003 and going from a Droid Incredible to an iPhone 32gb. I won't be selling my Incred; instead I'm giving it to my 15 yr old cuz b/c his parents won't let him upgrade

theiphoneguy80

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I love Verizon's service and Customer Service. I'm also a Mac guy. I have been waiting a long time for Verizon to get the iPhone. I'm going from a OG Droid and Droid X to a 32gb iPhone. Might hold on to my DX ad a backup.

anon(4706943)

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Jumping Off the BlackBerry Tour Bus

Been with VZW since 1996. First smart phone was a Treo 650, then on to the BlackBerry 8800 -> 8330 -> 9550 (sucked) -> 9630 -> 9650 and now to the iPhone 4. Been waiting a long time to use this little dandy...let's hope it's as functional for business as my 9650 is.

I'm a Mac addict...BlackBerry and Mac don't play well in the sandbox together so time to give the iPhone it's run

Last edited:

lechejuan

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm going from an Incredible to the 32 GB iPhone. I've thought plenty of times about leaving and jumping ship, but i'm sure glad I waited for this day to come. iOS here I come, sayonara Drooid.

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Leaving my Droid 2 on Verizon for Verizon iPhone. I have been waiting for years for the best phone to come to the best network. AT&T is horrible in my area, so sorry Android but you never should have tried to compete with the iPhone.

draggonflye

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Leaving Palm Pre Plus :( despite really loving webOS. Given the same hardware (to be rectified soon, I know) and same apps, I might still go webOS over iOS despite two Macs in the house. I can simply navigate the Pre much faster despite using my glorified iPod Touch (a 3GS 16gb) for basically everything except calling and texting (though I use Skype quite a bit on the 3GS, too).

As a musician, I just love Smule's offerings and Amplitube, TabToolKit, etc. The construction calculators are also the best. The games! And as a supporter of good support, I like Apple's update process and timeline (i'm weird, I know). With webOS and Android, there's always so much chatter about what's coming and possibly when, then it hits different phones and carriers at different times. Apple generally means what it says, and that matters.

So I wish the best to HP/Palm and webOS and could even be swayed back in a couple years if they prove worthy. But I suspect it's iOS from here on out for me. iPhone 4 32gb for me and the 5 in June if available on Verizon.

The Jesus

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Ditching my 8gb 2g iPhone on T-Mobile for 32gb Verizon iPhone 4. It's been killing me waiting, but AT&T is horrible is San Francisco.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77