What phone did you have before your iPhone?

Hello Kitty

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I had Verizon. Here are a list of the phones I had. All worthless.
-Curve 8350 -Purple
-Curve 835- -Black (until I drowned it in coffee by accident. Yet it turned on 3 months later and gave it to my husband) (ex husband now)
-Curve 8330
- (3) different storms

Itsfoxy

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
While I'm lovin my new phone I can't help but miss my AIM on my SK. It enabled you to see who comes on/off line and when. I've yet to find a chat feature with that. IM+ has a buddy alert, but its not as functional as my SK was. I hear BJ has buddy pounce, but that its irregular so I haven't plopped down the $10 for it until its a little better. The AIM app is crap, IMO.

Iphonejackson

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Pretty much every blackberry on Verizon in the last 5 years, (8330) being the best build quality. Then jumped ship for the Droid Incredible before getting the iPhone. Droid was awesome, just not as polished. I also was tired of carrying around a phone and iPod.

Jon Seals

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
I've had Verizon all this time, and it started with some weird LG without a camera before camera phones were popular, then I got some Samsung with a camera (VZW's flagship at the time), then I got a KRZR, then I got a Samsung SCH-R410 (Garbage), then a BlackBerry Storm, Then the Verizon iPhone 4.

I will never look back.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I've had so much. Mostly BB's in the past. I was a chronic sim card switcher while on
ATT with my iPhone and BB's. Now that I'm on Verizon it's not as simple.

bry360

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
My last phone was the Bold 9650 with Verizon. I've had blackberries for the past 5 years or so and havent really looked back, but I do miss the Bold.

crazeeafguy#IM

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
The last phone I had was the Samsung Impression. I had to have it replaced once because the ribbon cable between the two halves became damaged. Prior to that I had the Blackberry Curve. I think I finally have found a phone that I will be holding on to for awhile.

Samuell#IM

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I had a Blackberry Bold 9000 and loved it at first, but then it gave me so many problems I "upgraded" to the 32GB iPhone 4. I may give Blackberry another chance one day...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77