What is the best iphone available in todays market?

I

iMore Question

what is the best iphone available in todays market with high capacity of memory storage, power storage, process speed, geo friendly. It does not slow down when download apps/data from web and more over less expensive. Is any iphone available in market with these features?

billyboydoy

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
what is the best iphone available in todays market with high capacity of memory storage, power storage, process speed, geo friendly. It does not slow down when download apps/data from web and more over less expensive. Is any iphone available in market with these features?

Your question contain the answer.

iPhone , that's the answer to your question I guess.

Any apple product are the best one .
iPhone is included .
The latest models are always the best in term of everything and anything : speed , performance , design and e.t.c

But , all apple products are well made in term of build quality and design , performance , speed , and off curse the os platform.

Good luck to you my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Last edited:

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Your question contain the answer.

iPhone , that's the answer to your question I guess.

Any apple product are the best one .
iPhone is included .
The latest models are always the best in term of everything and anything : speed , performance , design and e.t.c

But , all apple products are well made in term of build quality and design , performance , speed , and off curse the os platform.

Good luck to you my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

This is true. But the latest is, in fact the greatest.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Like the others have stated, the iPhone 5S is the current king of the iPhones...:)

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! There are several decent phones on the market. But my money goes on the iPhone for best all around phone. It's stable and user friendly. And those apps? WOW!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy