What is the best case for iPhone 6 Plus?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Re: what is the best case for iPhone 6 plus?

I actually just ordered a Spigen Neo Hybrid. How durable is the case & the metal bumper thing ?

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 

I have both the Neo Hybrid and the Neo Hybrid Metal series.

If you got the regular Neo Hybrid they are durable and I have no issues. The metal series you need to be a bit more cautious with. The first one I got the metal frame bent with regular use, Spigen did right and sent me a replacement. If you are not going to change the case often the Metal looks and feels great, but if you are a case swapper then the regular Neo Hybrid would be a better option.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site

I have the mophie battery case but that's because I like to have the extra battery life. I love the leather cases though if i wasn't use this battery case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site

U can get a portable charger and get the case u want

And why would i want that? I don't need more stuff in my pockets. I already carry my keys, a pen usually, my phone, change and my wallet.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site

I have both the Neo Hybrid and the Neo Hybrid Metal series.

If you got the regular Neo Hybrid they are durable and I have no issues. The metal series you need to be a bit more cautious with. The first one I got the metal frame bent with regular use, Spigen did right and sent me a replacement. If you are not going to change the case often the Metal looks and feels great, but if you are a case swapper then the regular Neo Hybrid would be a better option.

Oh okay, I'm usually not a case swapper. If I like it, I'll keep it on a lot. I have no clue which is which, but this is the one I just ordered.
55a408f87b6596b4f1584473bae4514d.jpg

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site

Best case is no case. It's already too big. But... I don't like selling my scratched up device, so I rock a tech 21 case with a glass screen protector by Zagg.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site

Best case is no case. It's already too big. But... I don't like selling my scratched up device, so I rock a tech 21 case with a glass screen protector by Zagg.

That is the combination I use on my 6+ and must admit, I love it. Not only is the phone now well protected but its still very beautiful, if not more so.

james491225

Jul 16, 2015
Visit site

Best case is somewhat subjective and down to personal preference ,You should choose a case based on your own preference that you feel most comfortable with,A clear TPU case maybe can let you feel good,BUT if you want to protector you phone fully ,a hybrid rugged case maybe a good choice!

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site

I choose my cases based largely on looks and their ability to protect just from scratches. I can't remember the last time I dropped one of my phones. I've never been the clumsy type and it's far too important to keep my phones blemish-free so there's always this subconscious guard against drops. I don't mind using my phones two-handed for security. Yeah, I have issues. I have always liked the way the orange of the Tech 21 cases accents a phone. Both this 6+ and my Note 4 look extra sharp to me Tech 21'd.
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1437737127.477604.jpg

Jaggrey

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
I always have one heck of a time getting a case for a phone. I wish the good ones available online were in a local store so I could play with them all at the same time.

I've loved UAG cases on my last two phones but for this phone it felt really slippery. It was also the first UAG case that was an actual color since the last two Android phones I had they only had the transparent one available. I also don't really care for the transparent look of the UAG on the Space Gray. Sooooo..... Now I have a Tech 21 Classic case in Smokey on the way. My wife seems to like hers. I don't like the added width too much but I think I'll get used to it. Heck I had a Nexus with a UAG for six months so I think I'll be ok.

I drive myself and my wife crazy with this process. I hope the 6s is the same physically so I don't have to repeat the process!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRizzlemeup