What iOS games are you playing right now?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I've been playing "UnKilled" lately. A first person shooter of Zombies. It's kinda fun. I'm really enjoying the extra screen real estate of my 6s Plus which allows me to enjoy some of these games I would have never tried on a smaller screen size.

crocodile90

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
i'm playing order and chaos, it is a really good game and it's very similar to this sort of games, you have a lot of cards to play with but isn't easy to unlock cards if you don't want to spend some money. I suggest you a game that I found, it's deck heroes, which is similar to other card games and you can enjoy awesome graphics as well. anyway, hearthstone is the best!

snowcappsdev

Jan 25, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys, I just released my new app BRYG on the App Store. This is my first app, and it is quite fun. It would be really cool if you could check it out and tell me what you think. No promo codes needed.

Thanks

Irvine08

Nov 7, 2015
Visit site
Right now I am playing Game of Dice for IOS! It's a really cool monopoly type of game with a twist! It has skill cards and different characters! They also featured PSY my favorite korean singer! I also made a gif out of this mobile game and I would like to share it with you for you to see how cute the characters are! :D

tew.gif

Irvine08

Nov 7, 2015
Visit site
I am playing Game of Dice right now with my friend and we are continuously winning matches! . I also made a fan art for Valentine's Day. :)
I hope you like it! :)

vdayvm.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77