What do you think of the looks of the Gold iPad Air 2?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I might be an odd one out but I don't like this gold color at all. It wasn't that bad on the 5s but...

I really think it's ugly on the iPhone 6 and iPad Air 2.

gcantrell

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I picked a gold one up last night at Best Buy. I've always been a Space Gray guy, but with this iPad purchase i wanted to try something else. Originally i was gonna get the White Silver one but they were out in 128GB. They had a gold and a said what the hell... why not? I'm happy with it. I'm sure there are many people who find it tacky or too much. I'm not apart of that group. I like it. I do recommend anyone considering it to go and see it in person and make your decision then.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I picked a gold one up last night at Best Buy. I've always been a Space Gray guy, but with this iPad purchase i wanted to try something else. Originally i was gonna get the White Silver one but they were out in 128GB. They had a gold and a said what the hell... why not? I'm happy with it. I'm sure there are many people who find it tacky or too much. I'm not apart of that group. I like it. I do recommend anyone considering it to go and see it in person and make your decision then.

Good for you. Your money, your choice.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I had the Gold iPad Air 2 and liked the color a lot. I never liked the Gold on the iPhones but it does look sharp on the newer iPads, imho.

Sent from my 128GB iPhone 6 + using Tapatalk.

seouleagle

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
I have the gold iPad air 2 and like it. I only have the cover for it since I like the gold and does not make sense to get out if you plan to cover it. I had an iPad 3 prior and never had a case on it either. The white bevel does not bother me. Actually wanted to change to it from the black bevel I had on my old ipad. The white one does not show up the fingerprints like the black bevel. I guess I have OSD or something as I was always cleaning the prints off of it. Now I only have to clean the screen only. Never see prints on white.

Like the size and weight of this new iPad. While I used my old one all the time,i am already using this one even more.

bembol

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Yes.it.is!

I picked it up last night. I just wished I had the funds for the 64GB LTE, had to settle for 16GB.

SHIFT_air two

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Bought the Gold Air 2 64gb on the Best Buy deal. Really like the color and the white rim doesn't bother me like I thought it would. Nice gold color not flashy.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I think the Gold iPad Air2 looks AWESOME. I liked it so much, I went out and got me a Verizon WiFi/Cellular GOLD 64gb iPad Air2 and I LUV it.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419393885.049676.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419394544.748225.jpg

Last edited:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I like the gold side, but would rather the screen side be black. Same with my phones. I just don't like white.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
After having mostly black phones, I purchased a white Blackberry Z10 and really like the white overall look. Then when I saw the Gold iPhone 5s commercial, I was hooked.....I personally like the white look better, but I also like the black. It really depends on the make and model of the device and if I feel I can be comfortable with the look for as long as I own the device. It's also nice to hear.."WOW, the GOLD looks GOOD, I should have gotten that color"....SMILE

Last edited:

jhnnyblze2000

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
Honestly. I wish I woulda got my 6+ and my air 2 in gold. I was afraid to pull the trigger on the gold but now the more I see it the more I like it.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Honestly I'm starting to lose my hatred for gold devices. I had to buy a new gold iPhone 6 yesterday after losing my space grey overseas because it was the only color they had unless I wanted 16 gig. But after looking at it and messing with it over the last 24 hours it's growing on me, and think of I were to get the new iPad Air I'd probably match them up in color

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I love it ! I hav the mini 3 and air 2 in gold. I wish I could have got my 6 plus in gold too but they only had space grey in stock.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien