What do you hope Apple DOESN'T announce?

Bla1ze

Staff member
Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
In the same vein as the 'What do you hope Apple announce' thread, what do you hope they DON'T announce this time around? For me:

- Smaller batteries
- Higher dongle prices

Anythung you hope they don't announce?

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Re: What do you hope Apple DON'T announce?

That they are switching to ANDROID software ;). Ios 11 looks too much like Android for me, but then I am a purist.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
What do you hope Apple DON'T announce?

Delays. I'm not upgrading, but many are. Delays would be a pain for them.

I've been here since 2008 and I've seen all kinds of threads with questions and complaints about delays. I cannot even begin to imagine the magnitude of said questions/complaints to come with what I think will be a long delay in availability.

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site

I think I would rather have a delay and a product that works the way it supposed to than a rushed and only a half baked issue based problematic device.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

Sounds like BlackBerry used to do .

And Samsung STILL does. They lost what basically equates to the total cost of Apple Park over the whole Note 7 debacle.

I’m not sure why I would want Apple to not announce something. After all, I don’t have to buy anything I don’t like. I guess I’m on Team No Delays here. But as Ralph already stated I’d rather have to wait a little longer for my next iPhone than have Apple rush the manufacturing process and churn out a bad product.

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
1746d94355d28f2cbd301ac5af0ef5a0.jpg

Well I sure hope no one's Christmas will be ruined ;)