What cases are you getting for your iPhone 11 Pro?

love4speechless

Sep 25, 2018
Visit site
Yea I'm debating on if I need the battery case to complete the collection. After running all day without needing to charge and ending my day with around 30%, I think I'm alright for now. But I've considering it. Which battery case did you get?

The seller of the battery case that I bought told me after I had bought the item that they were sold out. I might wait until Mophie releases their case

strikeIII

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
Anyone have any bumper style case recommendations? I really don’t want to cover up the beautiful matte midnight green back; even a clear case doesn’t do the device justice
ESR is my go to bumper case. Not bulky and great fit and finish. I usually rock my devices naked but if I use some kind of case on my iPhones it's a bumper. And because of the nice matte back I don't have to buy a skin to cover any fingerprints.
739ab51e1d53ffadca7d8840bdcf566d.jpg
65eb1a8172d883040aaa81c1a75110ba.jpg

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
ESR is my go to bumper case. Not bulky and great fit and finish. I usually rock my devices naked but if I use some kind of case on my iPhones it's a bumper. And because of the nice matte back I don't have to buy a skin to cover any fingerprints.
739ab51e1d53ffadca7d8840bdcf566d.jpg
65eb1a8172d883040aaa81c1a75110ba.jpg

I actually found this company online and ordered one at the beginning of the week!

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Only other case I’ll be adding is the Smart Battery Case, in the meantime I have my Anker USB-C powerbank which does fast charging

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
416f18ba081ef0d79d0713fe7d98d8ab.jpg

So I added a third to the collection today. Started with the clear, then grabbed the brown leather and then grabbed the black leather folio case tonight.

I think I’m done now.

Maybe not.

How do you like the folio? Black is more charcoal this year it seems. I have the black leather case and got the black folio to try. I like it but $199AUD here is hard to take considering its the same but with a flap/cover for another $120.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Using the Apple Pine Green silicon case. The case photographed with a blueish color for some reason. I think it picked up the color of the background.IMG_7620.JPG

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
How do you like the folio? Black is more charcoal this year it seems. I have the black leather case and got the black folio to try. I like it but $199AUD here is hard to take considering its the same but with a flap/cover for another $120.

So far so good. I really only got it because I got a pretty good deal on it with a gift card I had. And it's really only going to be used when I travel so I don't have to have my wallet and phone in separate pockets. I'd much prefer to consolidate my items on days I'm out and about while traveling.

But in my brief time with it, the material feels great, the pockets are nice enough where I can have three cards and some bills in them. The folio style in general isn't the most comfortable of styles, primarily when just using the phone but that isn't a fault of the case itself as much as it speaks to the style of case.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
So far so good. I really only got it because I got a pretty good deal on it with a gift card I had. And it's really only going to be used when I travel so I don't have to have my wallet and phone in separate pockets. I'd much prefer to consolidate my items on days I'm out and about while traveling.

But in my brief time with it, the material feels great, the pockets are nice enough where I can have three cards and some bills in them. The folio style in general isn't the most comfortable of styles, primarily when just using the phone but that isn't a fault of the case itself as much as it speaks to the style of case.

Yeah i agree a great travel case, i had one for my X for a NZ trip, it was used/cheap off eBay though. Going again in January so will look out for one on sale.

Just ordered a Black Nomad Active leather case, i had the rugged for my Xr which i liked, from reviews the Active has a bit more lip and is waterproof, summer coming here, the rugged has none with a glass screen protector.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Nomad Active Rugged.

I had the Rugged for Xr black, this leather is a bit different feel being water resistance, not as smooth/slippery and probably won't scratch as easily i reckon. My wife has the brown for Xr and i noticed it ages better than the black.

I like it, also has enough lip on front, the Xr rugged had zero with a glass protector, it would slide around on it face down.
Buttons same as previous, good cut outs. And it's black not like the black cough charcoal apple leather case i have.
It's few mm taller/wider/thicker than Apples. Covers bottom with 6ft drop protection.

Hope this helps anyone looking.

Jt8iPSj9TP2B%d1A0GvwIw.jpg
q5YcdLRvTEy2DHlbWM6zAA.jpg
29OVU1ZgTy6ZMHZGojQeLw.jpg

fredriks

May 24, 2013
Visit site
I bought a black silicon Apple case. I like it because it has hard sides but it's soft and grippy and goes around the phone perfectly. What I don't like is that it's wear down fast in the corners and looks very used

love4speechless

Sep 25, 2018
Visit site
IMG_1269.JPG

So my fingers are a bit too fat to fit comfortably under the pop socket but it’s steady in my hands and this is perfect for taking photos and videos because you can hold the phone by the pop socket and not the actual phone. Now all I need is my battery case and I’m all set

Murphy5156

Feb 3, 2009
Visit site
I had a Speck Predio Grip at launch, used it for about an hour, then took it off and threw it in a drawer. It's definitely a good case, I've just decided I hate cases and am going naked again. I have Apple Care so that gives me some peace of mind, and I'm super careful about not dropping my phones.

love4speechless

Sep 25, 2018
Visit site
I had a Speck Predio Grip at launch, used it for about an hour, then took it off and threw it in a drawer. It's definitely a good case, I've just decided I hate cases and am going naked again. I have Apple Care so that gives me some peace of mind, and I'm super careful about not dropping my phones.

I would go without a case but I find the back of the iPhone too slippery

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
This Rhinoshield Bumper is by far my favorite case so far
- side protection + it is a good amount taller than both the front and back of the device, so it offers protection of the front and back glass
-great color matching with the “midnight green”
-not slippery (the phone without a case is quite slippery)
-Still get to show off the awesome matte finish and cool mindnight green back!

5cd4004466b2b904ad4aa91bd2f09a34.jpg
c26389103910a8003be519d991e5f4ea.jpg
fe9e997367717f42da5954255736ccac.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77