What case do you plan to get for your iPhone 13?

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Got the Midnight Silicone for my Graphite 13 Pro. Have had these cases the last few phones. Like the lightweight, minimalistic look/feel. I have AppleCare and will many times just go naked.

Dgray2712

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
Have a Spigen Tough Armor now. Also have a Ghostek Atomic Slim in Sierra Blue ordered when they get released on Nov. 1.

huff825

May 22, 2016
Visit site
Also ordered the Otterbox Symmetry from Verizon as they had cases 25% off. 13 Pro Max Symmetry for $44 and I couldn’t find one anywhere else. Does have MagSafe. Pretty good deal.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I always use an Apple black leather case so I bought the closest thing: the midnight. I wish there is a black leather, though, and I may switch to something else.

JREwing

Sep 23, 2021
Visit site
Otterbox Symmetry clear for the wife, black for me. Been using Otterbox for years and always loved them. Expensive though.

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Got the Midnight silicone case for the Starlight iPhone 13. Loving the combo!

Is anyone else able to see the pic of this Midnight silicone case? This is all I can see.

5ba9cdbbc96c0f0a3c5507e70dba7f54.jpg

Phill_UK

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the  Apple leather case in Midnight, along with a Spigen full coverage tempered glass screen protector and Spigen Optik camera lens protector.

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Re: iPhone 13 cases

Am i the only person who loves skins more than cases;)

Haven't tried one yet but waiting for Dbrand to get them for my 13 Pro Max. Covering the back, camera glass and edge looks amazing and will provide basic scratch protection while preserving naked feel better than any case. May even go for the see through aka teardown one for the back glass as well.

matt_gold

Sep 29, 2021
Visit site
Looking for a case...

So I just got the 13 pro.
Long story short, I like silicone cases, with a thin profile.
The only thing is it's hard to find a case that is, well, grippy. like how some silicone pulls your pockets inside-out when you take out your phone.....that's actually exactly what I'm looking for. Amazon is littered with silicone cases, does anybody know a brand that make a nice, grippy, silicone case?

Krisha J

Sep 28, 2021
Visit site
Re: iPhone 13 cases

I’ve always wanted to give them a try but never pulled the trigger. With AppleCare, I’m very inclined to try them now. What brand do recommend,DBrand?

I got the Gadgetshieldz black camo skins. Looked at Dbrand but their skins are separate for the back and side frames which were leaving the edges open to scratches. Gadgetshieldz even had this full back option where in the side frames were getting covered in a single piece. Suited my taste. Here's the outcome after a PITA application procedure.
https://www.gadgetshieldz.com/iphone-13-skins-wraps-covers.html
IMG_9825.jpg

Last edited:

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Re: Looking for a case...

So that we don't have multiple threads about cases, I'm moving this to an existing thread.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site

LOL yeah I like it so far, but it's only been like an hour that it's been on there. Only oddity I've found is about 2/3's down the right side (about half way between the power button and bottom corner) it flexes slightly like the mfr'ing tolerances were off slightly or it warped a bit in shipment literally across the country over 5 days. You have to give it a good squeeze to notice though. Just picking it up and holding/using it won't do it. I do wish the sides were clear, but the buttons feel good and while the sides are smooth, they have a grip to them

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77