What Case, Cover or Keyboard are you using? Mind to share your experience to our fellow Owner>

Frost Forged

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: What Case, Cover or Keyboard are you using? Mind to share your experience to our fellow Owner>

I essentially own everything Apple sells for iPad Pro accessories. Smart Keyboard, Apple Pencil and silicone back case. I'm hoping this fall I can keep all these accessories and just upgrade my iPad Pro.

The Smart Keyboard cover probably isn't worth $170 but I absolutely love typing on it so I said screw it and kept it. Also, with the silicone back case I can rip the Smart Keyboard off of my iPad and use it as a tablet again easy peasy without worrying I'm going to scratch it to hell.

I don't draw. I don't really _need_ to use the Apple Pencil for anything, but I do enjoy the hell out using it.

Overall I just love this big dumb thing. I could probably be more productive with a MacBook but I can tell you right now I wouldn't be having as much fun.

mark0309

Apr 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: What Case, Cover or Keyboard are you using? Mind to share your experience to ...

Awesome to hear. Make sure to keep us posted on the comfort and usability once you use it for some time. Myself, I'm getting the stock one from Apple, but I would be interested in hearing other users' opinions about the Logitech one, like yours.

Thanks & cheers!
y wife got the iPad 12.9 with the Logi Case and it caused a line that where the case closes thelat doesn't rub out with a microfiber cloth . it is as if it rub the coating off ! Anybody else experienced this with the Logi Keyboard case?

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: What Case, Cover or Keyboard are you using? Mind to share your experience to our fellow Owner>

That is why I'm opting to just get Apple's mart keyboard for my iPad Pro. While at the Apple Store yesterday evening, I played around with one and found it to be easy to use, comfortable and accurate. They didn't have any more in stock for the 9.7" iPad Pro. I went to a nearby Best Buy on my way home and they only had the Smart Keyboard for the 12.9" version. I'll check again with both places this weekend.
You won't regret it! ... So far for me it has been the absolute perfect companion.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site

I got talked into the Logitech Create and it's a great keyboard and I love the durability for transport that it provides. However it makes it extremely unwieldy as a tablet which makes it unsuited for at least part of what I want it for. I have spent part of my lunch hour the last few days playing with the Smart Keyboard at the Apple Store and surprisingly, I am more accurate on it than on the Logitech Create.

Tonight I am returning the Logitech and getting the Smart. Gotta decide whether I am getting the silicone back now...
I have the silicone back as well and it really adds a nice tough to the fit and finish of the product, I even went and picked up the matching case for my iPhone 6s Plus ... Now they all match ;-)

loveseyecandy

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site

I love the pen holder where and how could I find one

srfoto

Apr 11, 2016
Visit site

I?ve never had a problem to carry some weight. I'm thinking to get the Zagg slim with the keyboard :) I want the chances to have the pro in different modes that the Zagg offers!

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

Currently rocking the Smart Keyboard, and have decided to get the Silicone Case as well.. Looking forward to it! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elena4151