2. Kindle
3. Pandora
4. Google mobile app
5. Groupster - new Groupon utility to find online deals and searching

JT040

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
1. Facebook (Most used)
2. Sporcle (a MUST HAVE for any avid trivia player. I think it's still $1.99, but I'd gladly pay $5.99 for it (not that it ever is $5.99).
3. Minigore (a fun little game I got for free awhile ago, but it's now a dollar, still a price I'd gladly pay for it.
4. Infinity Blade - One of the best games I've played on the iPhone, most certainly the best looking. The price is usually a dealbreaker for some, but I encourage you to buy it.
5.AwesomeFacts - Easily the best entertainment app (save for Facebook, if you don't consider that Social Networking.)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
1. Evernote - has many more options for notes you create, allows you to sync the notes so they are always up to date on all your devices. Allows you to edit notes on your computer which is way easier for typing and copy paste sometimes.

2. Twitter for iPhone, Osfoora HD(iPad) - These are the two twitter clients I use on my devices. I love keeping up with my timeline when I'm mobile.

3. Angry Birds - This game is so addicting, I now have it for iPhone, iPad and on my MBP.

4. Cydia(Jailbreak) - It's a qausi app it's the JB app store but it's a gateway to the apps. It is awesome because it allows so much customization of your device with themes, wallpapers, sounds and more. You can get many killer jailbreak apps like biteSMS, LockInfo, Activator, SBSettings. I have tried a theme that I am in love with on my iPad called iPad Blue I think by JMG.

5. Safari - This one is kind of a boring choice and it's not an app you have a choice for but browsing is so sweet and I do it constantly on my devices. There are tweaks and upgrades that could be made but it is a great browsing experience.

The Lonely Bee

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Angry Birds really is the daddy.
Must Eat Birds is awesome - maximum bake!
Words with Friends is essential.
I Dig It is exquisite.
And Eggs in Space is my eggcellent - but I'm biased about that one.

Gooster

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I swear, Game Dev Story is so thread-worthy it might just be my favorite app EVER. I've been playing this game for two days straight. I am not exaggerating. I love running my own game copy and going from little cute PC games to multi-million action sequels on my fake game console I've developed. lol

avide

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
My top 5 apps

1. Pirate Strike
2. Cut the Rope
3. Plant Vs. Zombies
4. Facebook
5. Spider

I know, most of my favorite apps are games. Still, check them out. They're a lot of fun.