What are you doing to keep your mind off of launch day?

JOEY NEAT

Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
I'll be working security at the Flag Ship Apple store in NYC. Wanted to do in store pick up but I have the 1 am to 10 am shift and from past experience thrywon't cut the security detail any slack so I ordered thru Verizon and unfortunately it still says 9/23 for my 256 GB Flat Black. I'll probably stop in a Best Buy or Verizon store after my shift and see if I can get one and then cancel the online order. Its been my experience though in the past Verizon didn't stock the 6s Plus 128 gig or any iPad 128 gig in the store and had to get it online anyway.

F0REVERY0UNG-

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
The last iPhone I got was the 6Plus, and I STRESSED over it, it got to the point where I wasn't even sleeping well. I don't know what has happened to me, but over the past two years I've grown up a lot, the looming launch day isn't making me feel any different that a normal day. I didn't pre-order, so I've been planning out my launch day strategy, I'm gonna go to my carrier early in the morning, and if I'm able to get what I want fine, if not, I'll just go home, order it online, and wait until whenever they can get it to me. Also, I'm playing a LOT of Fallout 4.

PDXMatt

Sep 10, 2016
Visit site
I need to see this soon.
a57144cad13504749c7f94b3a9af2359.jpg

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Never was a big launch day guy, think I'm going to hold out for iPhone 8 still love my 6s Plus, but you never know.

anon(10000748)

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
I think I'm going to listen to Haley Reinhart do some covers with post modern jukebox. Her rendition of creep gives me the chills. She does tons of good stuff like Elvis Falling in love with you. Girls the best singer to come out of my generation of people for sure she's got pipes.