what are the chances of a Sirius app for Carplay?

remains

May 10, 2015
Visit site
I'm intrigued by Carplay, and have spent a lot of time researching the aftermarket head units which are available or soon to be available.

My issue is that I don't like the complexity and the UI of the Pioneer units. The upcoming Kenwoods look to be similarly unattractive. Both of these brands do offer a Sirius radio option, and I love Sirius.

The Alpine 007 looks absolutely gorgeous, and I'd buy it in a heartbeat except there is no Sirius (satellite) option. I know you can play the Sirius app from the phone and it will continue to play in Carplay mode, but you have to use the phone to control the sirius channels.

I know the Carplay apps have been very slow to be released, but any insight on any reasons why Apple would NOT release a sirius app for Carplay?

denisdubois1

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
I have the Alpine iLX-007, purchased it in October of 2014 and I absolutely love it. It would be nice for Sirius to update its iOS app to support CarPlay. Major League Baseball did last year and it is an awesome app. We need more Apps compatible with CarPlay. I'm sure in time we will. It really is a great in car experience.

So, Sirius, please give us the update we need.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elena4151