• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

What Apple TV+ show are you most looking forward to?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I wasn’t too fond of episode 1, but I said I’d give episode 2 a go. Unfortunately, my significant other hated episode 1 & refuses to watch the second one with me Since the city is pretty much on lockdown, I’m stuck with him & we have to compromise on shows One day I’ll be able to watch lol

Show him this image of one of the two main characters in Episode 2 and tell him to watch it. An hour of watching it will not kill him, but It will move him.

c1d399afe42b2019861a2ac6be1ec17f.jpg

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I just watched episode 3 of Amazing Stories. It was a little corny at times, but I still enjoyed it. R.I.P. Robert Forster, he was especially great in the movie Jackie Brown.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I watched episode 2 of Amazing Stories (without my man lol) & I just wasn’t into it. It was a decent story but not executed to my liking. There was a lot missing, just like with the first story. I removed it from my up next list.

On the other hand, I love Truth Be Told!!!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone seen, Home Before Dark, yet? A nine year old reporter, seriously! But DAMN it’s actually pretty good! At least the first episode has kept me interested enough to watch more!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shanefreedman