What’s your May Challenge? Will you succeed?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
So how is everyone else doing? We're at the halfway point. I think I'm in pretty good shape on my challenge- by the end of the day, I should be just a little over half way to my goal.

rebretz000

Mar 20, 2017
Visit site
I’m doing okay. I need to close all my rings every day including the 22nd. Then I start a cross country trip for 9 days so I’ll need to find a way to close all my rings 3 more times to win.
2d0ef1de762a59b1f2175e5eec418843.jpg

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
So how is everyone else doing? We're at the halfway point. I think I'm in pretty good shape on my challenge- by the end of the day, I should be just a little over half way to my goal.

I'm on track and have closed all 3 Activity rings 15 times so far. I have to close them 16 more times which would be end of the month on the last day in order to meet my goal of 31 times.

rebretz000

Mar 20, 2017
Visit site
I'm on track and have closed all 3 Activity rings 15 times so far. I have to close them 16 more times which would be end of the month on the last day in order to meet my goal of 31 times.

Wow, that goal is unfair. What happens if you get sick?

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
Wow, that goal is unfair. What happens if you get sick?

Ha actually this is an easy month for me. Trust me Apple will try to find a way to kill me with some ridiculous challenge next month. The pattern seems to be hard one month then easy the next month at least for me that is. If you get sick I guess you're basically screwed and miss out on the achievement badge. I wish Apple would give us a way to pause your progress when you get sick or life just happens that way you don't lose out on your entire month. That happen to me June of last year we were on vacay and there was no way for me to make the challenge goal for that month at all.

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
That's what happened to me in February. I was sick, and just couldn't get it done. I was beyond frustrated!!!

That stinks and totally understandable how you felt. I really wish Apple would give us a way to pause our progress or somehow get partial credit for what was completed for the challenge of the month even though you don't get a badge. I refuse to cheat even though I know some people do.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy