What’s your December challenge? Do you think you’ll complete it?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
739374cc0d4e64a16fd965eefc4d03be.png

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Close all activity rings 18 times this month.

As I said in the November thread, I am on jury duty through at least the 15th this month, likely into the week of the 18th, so unless the watch lowers my move goal in the next couple of weeks (possible!), I don't think I'll make it this month.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Since I was travelling a lot of November, I didn't get my usual exercise minutes. I'm home all month, so this will be easy. It should take 16 days (minimal exercise on Sundays).

December Challenge.jpg

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site

As I said in the November thread, I am on jury duty through at least the 15th this month, likely into the week of the 18th, so unless the watch lowers my move goal in the next couple of weeks (possible!), I don't think I'll make it this month.
I'm up to 7 times already, with 29 calories. to go today (don't think I will make it today) so - I might just make it.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
This is the first year I accomplished all 12 monthly challenges. I'd like to say I put forth extraordinary effort to do that, but not really. In fact, nearly all the challenge were pretty easy. Eight of the twelve challenges were of the 14 times variety, a type of challenge that I think was new this year and that is much easier to make if you're travelling a lot. And none of the challenges were crazy impossible as I've seen in the past (e.g., you ran 150 miles last month, so see if you can run 200 miles this month!).

Did you see a similar pattern in your challenges? Is it possible Apple decided to make the challenges a little easier this year?

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Did you see a similar pattern in your challenges? Is it possible Apple decided to make the challenges a little easier this year?
First of all, congratulations!

There is definitely a pattern in the challenges. But I have not paid enough attention to mine to see if it matches yours.

And I don’t find my challenges to be easier. They’re about the same as previous years. However, they are harder to achieve because the battery life of the Apple Watch decreased but challenges don’t account for that.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
This is the first year I accomplished all 12 monthly challenges. I'd like to say I put forth extraordinary effort to do that, but not really. In fact, nearly all the challenge were pretty easy. Eight of the twelve challenges were of the 14 times variety, a type of challenge that I think was new this year and that is much easier to make if you're travelling a lot. And none of the challenges were crazy impossible as I've seen in the past (e.g., you ran 150 miles last month, so see if you can run 200 miles this month!).

Yes, absolutely!

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site

Congrats on achieving all 12 monthly challenges! I’ve noticed mine have definitely been easier this year compared to other years past. Why I don’t know but I’ll take it.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site

I made it. Strangely enough, most days at the courthouse I closed all 3 rings despite a reduced exercise schedule.

Reactions: tcuprof and ksassy

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77