What’s the weather currently like at your location today?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It’s 9:43 AM Eastern Time here in Orlando. The sun is bright, the sky is blue and the current temperature is 77°. I’ve had my breakfast, an awesome cup of coffee and I’m sitting on my balcony enjoying a nice autumn breeze. What an awesome start to my day.

078920fe07422470bde6eeb52e05a6cc.jpg

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
Tampa Area - South Bay: currently 72 degrees a few hours before dawn. Typical for mid October high is 85. But a cool one can still pop up. Wednesday may not make it to 70, the late night low may drop to mid 50s.
That’s chilly but the good news is my Air Conditioner won’t turn on. According to my Trane AC app, the last time my air conditioner didn’t run at all was back in March.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Tampa Area - South Bay: currently 72 degrees a few hours before dawn. Typical for mid October high is 85. But a cool one can still pop up. Wednesday may not make it to 70, the late night low may drop to mid 50s.
That’s chilly but the good news is my Air Conditioner won’t turn on. According to my Trane AC app, the last time my air conditioner didn’t run at all was back in March.

It’s been a few months since I’ve last eaten at Fred’s over in Riverview. I need to head over that way and pig out on a good meal soon. ;)

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
It’s been a few months since I’ve last eaten at Fred’s over in Riverview. I need to head over that way and pig out on a good meal soon. ;)

Thanks for the intro to Fred’s. I didn’t know of it. Riverview is bit north of me (I’m south in Bradenton area) but I’m driving nearby riverview every once and a while (friend up in Brandon). I’m going to make it a point to try Fred’s.

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
im not sure how everyone uploads pictures and post to on these threads but I am not able to do that so its hard for me to want to share anything with the more community

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
im not sure how everyone uploads pictures and post to on these threads but I am not able to do that so its hard for me to want to share anything with the more community

Are you using the web interface or one of the forum apps?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
im just using web interface. didnt know there was a forum app for this

You can use the Tapatalk app to access the iMore Forums, if you’d like. It’s free in the App Store.

to attach an image from Safari, select the “Advanced” option and then select “Manage Attachments”. From their you can add whatever image you tend to upload.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77