Week 2 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astonishin#IM

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win this to be able to give my dad and my stepmom something to say thank you to them. Lots of holidays passed and I never really got them anything because I'm not working so I have no money. My stepmom especially she been raising me since I was young and if you know the situation that I was conceived in she should really hate me. Anyway like I said I just want to give them something if not both then my stepmom because she did a lot for me.

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Why I want an iPad. Good question.
Never really have been a fan of tablets, but I'm hoping the iPad 3 will be the one to change my mind. After seeing the Tegra 3 in action, I'm hoping apple has an answer for that.

That's what I'm hoping for in the iPad 3 and hoping I get it :)

leharris22

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I would love this because I'd like to get an iPad for travelling. I travel for work and it would be great to be able to have a tablet to carry everything on the go. Thanks for holding this contest!

krsgdlw

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
I would like an iPad 2 or 3 to give to my sister who just had retina surgery recently. She loves to read but cannot do it as much because it places too much strain on her eyes when reading physical books.

iamjose

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Are you kidding me?! I'd love a flippin iPad 3!!! With an HD Retina display and 1080p playback and Siri! (hopefully) This is the device my whole family would enjoy... Mom can use it to browse her cooking magazines, girlfriend can watch Netflix, my older son can read his Percy Jackson books, and youngest son can play cut the rope.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=34.104368,-117.740223
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jakeless.123

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I would appreciate the gift of an iPad 2 or 3 from TiPb because the iPad is (not to be cliche) a magical all in one, home run of a device for books, movies, games, web surfing, light computing and education.

Sent from my iPhone communication device using Tapatalk

shwy

Oct 5, 2008
Visit site
I've got three people in my household pining for my original iPad, and I would adore (presuming it comes out with one) having a retina display at such a scale!

Ulis101

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I honestly would like to win to get an iPad for school and my job, but I would love to finally be able to use AirPlay mirroring. I mean really, how could such a cool feature not get into the iPod touch the "most popular gaming device" should have put an asterisk when they said that-_-. But in any case, yea an winning this would be a great help to finnaly show my family the wonders that Apple brings with its devices (you know cause I got my iPod touch, and my Apple TV, but these guys try to find the holes in everything when it comes to Apple, so the fact that I can't mirror is like the thought of a flightless bird to them, it's so hard being the only Mac in a PC family-_-) so in any case I hope you'll chose me and thank you TiPb =)

In case you hadn't heard -- blame your friends, they should have told ya! -- TiPb wants to give you the iOS device -- or devices! -- of your dreams. That's right, a brand new iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod touch, or Apple TV, or even iPad 3 in 2012, could be yours!

And this is week 2 so you now have a second chance to win!

The Prize: A $600 Apple gift certificate to put towards the iOS device -- or devices -- of your dreams. An iPhone or iPad for you or your special someone, a couple of iPod touches for the kids, a handful of Apple TVs for the whole family -- you could even save it for an iPad 3 when Apple releases it! -- whatever you choose!

How to enter: Each week we'll have a special thread in a different TiPb iOS device forum. Just leave one (1) reply in each thread telling us why you'd love to have that week's device. You can enter once per week, each week, for a total of four (4) chances to enter over the course of the contest.

The contest is already underway and the winner will be announced on the iPhone Live podcast on December 28, 2011.

So what are you waiting for? This is the week 2 thread!

Why do you want an iPad 2 or iPad 3 from TiPb? Reply now to enter!

Trodecke

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I would love to have the iPad 3 because, well, for the same reason as everything else, my iPad 2 is so yesterday. ;)

Seriously though, ever since my wife got interested in my iPad 2 I haven't been able to use it much. Sharing is a wonderful thing to do but I'd really like to get a second iPad for my wife. Thanks!!!!!!

frozencloud

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm pretty sure everyone else might have a better reason to get this week's device giveaway. However, I wish I would win because I currently dont have an iDevice! My 2 little cousins shattered the screen to my iphone4 when they were fighting over who get to play on it on Thanksgiving Day. FML

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I have an HP Touchpad, and I like it, but I would sell my husband for an iPad to go with my phone and iPod Touch. The TP is very heavy. Like kill a mugger heavy.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nethtanyang