Week 2 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
I would love to get the ipad 3 because as much as i love my ipod touch, my eye sight is not as good as it used to be and the touch screen is just getting to small for my old eyes! the ipad screen is so much bigger for my email, movies, web surfing, everything! plus its just awesome!

surfsupl

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I could use this device to run my company more efficiently. Plus I can take it to the jobsite instead od being back @ the office so much.

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Recently purchased a iPhone 4S and love the design, especially the OS. Owned a blackberry and android before and iPhone is far and away best experience. Now, would love an iPad as well. Would be a great addition to the house.

dsump

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to get an iPad for use in our kitchen area of the house where we can keep schedules, recipes, and music. Maybe we could get rid of our PC then.

MacTaylor

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I\d like to win an iPad 2 or 3 for the fact that I'm admitting that I'm an Apple whore, I love anything Apple. I would need this to complete my Apple set.

f.m.h

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
what could be nicer?!

I am new to the Apple world and bought a used iPhone 4 from my cousin who had bought one and decided to shift back to Blackberry.
I was a bit nervous to step into Smartphone world and wasn't sure I would enjoy it but .......... WOW ....... I love it and use it all the time.

How nice would it be to get another Apple product and explore the possibilities?

I will cross my fingers ; )

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I want an iPad 3 because it'll blow everyone's mind!!!! I'll bet it will be just like the computer in star trek.... Instantly make food, teleportation... Holodecks

chrisw329

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I would loveee and ipad 3 because i starting to facetime alot more and a bigger screen nice would be nice. a macbook pro or air would be better i think but i would settle for an ipad for now!

jbudke

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
What would I use the $600 for? iPod touches for my kids. They work so hard and are such good kids, they deserve a decent gift for Christmas beyond the cheap crappy gifts I can afford for them.

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
My girlfriend and I are in a long distance relationship and due to each of us having a family member that requires our attention, we will be in a long distance relationship for a while.

If I won, I'd use the card to either purchase and iPad 2/3 or an iPhone 4S so we easily communicate via facetime. My girlfriend does not have access to a computer so we cannot skype or anything like that.

vn906c

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
My wife and I have always wanted an iPad, but couldnt really afford one. It would be great for casual web browsing and games. I hope Im lucky enough to win!

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I would love an iPad 3 because I am very techy and I love having new things. Trying new things and dealing with the little bugs that may pop up doesnt bother me and I love figuring out how to work things out.

2oh1

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm a photographer and I'd love to upgrade to a 64gb iPad 2. I'm surprised by how much I enjoy editing photos on an iPad, but it's way to easy to eat up so much space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlanD