Waze on Android Vs IOS. Question.

nyc_rock

Sep 19, 2006
Visit site
Just came back to IOS and my most used app is Waze. On Android, when an call comes in while using waze, the phone goes to the call screen and then, after you accept the call, there is a delay and Waze returns to your screen so you can continue to use it. There is an actual setting in the Android app for this. Its called, "Keep Waze on Top". On IOS, it seems this doesnt happen. If you get a call, you have to double click the home button and go back to Waze manually. Just wondering if there is a setting I am missing to replicate the behavior on Android or am I SOL on IOS?

Thanks.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
With most apps on iOS the app will resume after the call ends but keeping the app on top is new to me. Didn't know Android offered that

indyfsufan

Sep 30, 2016
Visit site
My question is on my Android phone I had a back button to shut it down, How do I shut it down on IOS when I have reached my destination?

Chuck_IV

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
After leaving the app, dbl tap the home button, find Waze and swipe up. This will completely shut it down.

While I do leave some apps in the background, I don't like leaving Waze in the background either.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IoguDiiiaa