Waiting for reboot problem

aliassly

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
I tried jailbreak my iphone 3Gs with redsn0w and after sn0wbreeze i had same problems both of them. something was loading in the screen and after it should appear apple logo and turn on the phone but
For sn0wbreeze ,after it finished restoring i got a pop up message saying "The settings for your iPhone have been restored. Please leave your iPhone connected. It will appear in the iTunes after it restarts"
For redsn0w , it says "waiting for reboot" forever...

my iphone 3gs Serial Number is xx018xx i think it's newer model and i'm trying to using 6.1.3 restore.ipsw because my iphone 3Gs is IOS 6.1.3 .Could you tell me please what is wrong ?

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I tried jailbreak my iphone 3Gs with redsn0w and after sn0wbreeze i had same problems both of them. something was loading in the screen and after it should appear apple logo and turn on the phone but
For sn0wbreeze ,after it finished restoring i got a pop up message saying "The settings for your iPhone have been restored. Please leave your iPhone connected. It will appear in the iTunes after it restarts"

my iphone 3gs Serial Number is xx018xx i think it's newer model and i'm trying to using 6.1.3 restore.ipsw because my iphone 3Gs is IOS 6.1.3 .Could you tell me please what is wrong ?

What version of iTunes are you using?

Sent from my 5th gen iPod Touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

Got to the compatibility settings for RedS0w and make it compatible for Windows XP Service Pack 2. Then try to jailbreak again.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1