• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Voting 'ought to be easier than ever', says Tim Cook

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Voting is already ‘easy’, in my opinion. The problem lies with counting them. Systems/rules/laws currently in place to maintain the legitimacy of the count need to be enforced. Period.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Just send it mail-in. Never understood the fascination with standing in lines on voting day. It obviously worked for the presidential election seeing how many people voted.

Why must this country carry on lame traditions?

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
Voting is currently very legitimate as proven by the recounts and recent court decisions. What we don't need is voter suppression and making giving water to someone in line illegal.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Voting is currently very legitimate as proven by the recounts and recent court decisions. What we don't need is voter suppression and making giving water to someone in line illegal.

Poll workers are allowed to give voters water. Or voters can bring their own. There is no suppression. Anyone can vote.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
Poll workers are allowed to give voters water. Or voters can bring their own. There is no suppression. Anyone can vote.
I don't want to get into a political back and forth as it's clear who's side you're on.
Texas had just made drop boxes illegal.
Good on Tim Cook for speaking up.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Just send it mail-in. Never understood the fascination with standing in lines on voting day. It obviously worked for the presidential election seeing how many people voted.

Why must this country carry on lame traditions?

I totally agree with this!! It’s not convenient for everyone & not everyone has the ability to stand/wait in line to vote.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohammadreza