Tweetbot 3 free

joatete

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
Is there any tweak or something making Tweetbot 3 work without purchase the app?
I can download the IPA file but when the app starts ask me for afore user and password so I can't enter to Tweetbot. I really love that app. If you know some way thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

098v

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
There is no way without piracy, iMore has a strict no pirating policy please don't do this again or it will result in a permanent ban.

Tapin' and Talkin' from my iPhone 4

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
if you can't afford a $3 app, you might want to re evaluate your life

use a free app if you don't want to purchase it. end of story

That was rude. There are many times I can't afford a 99 cent app and my life does not need evaluating. Mortgages and utility bills trump apps any day, all day and twice on Sundays.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Tweetbot is not a free app. I think it's well worth the money and the developer deserves to be paid for his work. That being said if you are unable to pay the official app from twitter has been getting better. Give it a look

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I purchased de app :)
Thanks to the good people that give me excellent advices!!! [personal attack redacted] to that persons who say thinks that are good for nothing here.
I think those people that assault here with negative coments is because of the unhappy life that they have on real life (with real life i mean the life thats without a monitor in front.

Thanks you.
____
Sorry about my English, it is not my native language. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Nice. Not sure who "assault"ed you, but whatever... welcome to the forums... we can always use one more "pop" psychologist...

Last edited:

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I purchased de app :)

I think those people that assault here with negative coments is because of the unhappy life that they have on real life (with real life i mean the life thats without a monitor in front.

Thanks you.

____
Sorry about my English, it is not my native language. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

This is a public forum. When you post that you are looking to basically steal money from a developer you are going to get some negative reaction. My advice would be to develop a thicker skin and to pay for apps that developers work really hard on.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tiktoksss999