Traded in my iPhone 7 for 7 Plus

zhelf

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2009
Visit site
I agree with others it's a sham dapple or developers do not take advantage of the display size of the 7 plus I'd like to see split screen and more of it's apps akin to the iPad variants . But it's the same issue with my s8plus as well he's fed at least Samsung builds I. Features like split screen or pop out view but 3rd party developers don't utilize these larger displays

Posted via the iMore App for Android

SugarMouth

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2017
Visit site
And how is the false touches going on your 7 edge?

That is one of my largest grips of Android. They have not figured out a way to ignore unintended touches. I took my Note 5 and my 6S and did the exact same touch on each and the iPhone would ignore it and the Note would launch apps and drag icons across screens etc. Very frustrating.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I would put money on it the curve will be much less drastic than what Samsung has done.

I agree. In fact, I would be surprised if it's curved much at all. I think we will see edge to edge, but I just don't see the benefit of the curve. I used the Note 7 and it wasn't as bad as the 7 Edge, but I would have rather had a flat screen or at least more flat.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77