Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
according to the Apple store app I would get $340 for my iPhone 11. I was wondering if that’s the most anyone would give me, what do you guys think? Where do you trade in your phones in at and do you trust them.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
according to the Apple store app I would get $340 for my iPhone 11. I was wondering if that’s the most anyone would give me, what do you guys think? Where do you trade in your phones in at and do you trust them.

I put mine on the Dutch eBay and people tend to buy it for the price I ask. Mainly because I look at other ads to see what others are asking for the same specs.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Chris, who's your carrier? Apple has some pretty sweet Carrier Deals:

I'm with AT&T and the 'deals' are great but they tie you to your carrier for 3 years though. and you only get to upgrade early at no cost if you do it through them, thus tying you to AT&T even more.

If you want to upgrade out of their network, say through an Apple Store in future, you still have an exorbitant payoff to deal with. I know this as i've in that position right now and regret it massively. I still have $400 to pay off on my iPhone after being with them for two years.

I learned a very valuable lesson that I am not going to repeat in future. I'm sucking it up, paying the phone off, then never using a carrier to get my phones ever again, preferring to use Apple's Upgrade Program or monthly 0% instalments.

Momof2_1711

Jul 17, 2021
Visit site

I'm with AT&T and the 'deals' are great but they tie you to your carrier for 3 years though. and you only get to upgrade early at no cost if you do it through them, thus tying you to AT&T even more.

If you want to upgrade out of their network, say through an Apple Store in future, you still have an exorbitant payoff to deal with. I know this as i've in that position right now and regret it massively. I still have $400 to pay off on my iPhone after being with them for two years.

I learned a very valuable lesson that I am not going to repeat in future. I'm sucking it up, paying the phone off, then never using a carrier to get my phones ever again, preferring to use Apple's Upgrade Program or monthly 0% instalments.

T-Mobile is doing the same thing as well, which is one of the reasons why I paid outright last year for my 12 Pro Max. It’s nice not having device payments already added to my bill and everybody know Verizon isn’t cheap.

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I’ve chatted with AT&T about this and still can’t believe they are basically giving away the iPhone 13 Pro for free after credits of $1000. I still can’t believe the company would do something like this

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I’ve chatted with AT&T about this and still can’t believe they are basically giving away the iPhone 13 Pro for free after credits of $1000. I still can’t believe the company would do something like this

I know what you mean! I have been with AT&T since I got my iPhone 4 many moons ago. I've been happy with them. I don't mind being tied to them, and after saving $800 on my iPhone 12 Pro back in January, I was even happier.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site

That’s why I’m with Cricket. Same network without the high prices and gimmicks.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I just purchased my new Blue iPhone 13 128 from Best Buy and they had a special promotion and gave me the standard $140 trade in for my SE2020 and added an extra $200 and it cost me $733 including taxes out the door. I had to grab that deal.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
l6onn44vy