TouchToe: The App to Boost Your Leg & Hip Mobility – Stretch Your Way to Flexibility!

BenKit

Sep 7, 2024
Visit site
Hi! Hope you guys are doing very well!

I'm a certified stretching coach, and a lifelong developer. I just released a new app called TouchToe designed to help everyone improve hip and leg mobility! 🚀 include
  • 21-Day Program
  • Handcrafted Animations and Descriptions supervised by my certified medical practitioners.
  • Progress Tracking
  • Custom Notifications.
As a developer who sits in front of a computer for 10+ hours per day, I used to experience back and hip pain. I decided to start doing low-impact exercises and took it a step further by getting certified as a stretching coach. Now, even with long hours of sitting, my body is pain-free!

I’ve combined my technical skills and coaching knowledge to create this app. Your feedback is much appreciated!

A Free Trial is Available.Your feedback means a lot!

Here is the link!
👉🏻 https://apple.co/4dZbQUq

Attachments

• touch_toe_icon.png
    touch_toe_icon.png
    23.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 2

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi! Hope you guys are doing very well!

I'm a certified stretching coach, and a lifelong developer. I just released a new app called TouchToe designed to help everyone improve hip and leg mobility! 🚀 include
  • 21-Day Program
  • Handcrafted Animations and Descriptions supervised by my certified medical practitioners.
  • Progress Tracking
  • Custom Notifications.
As a developer who sits in front of a computer for 10+ hours per day, I used to experience back and hip pain. I decided to start doing low-impact exercises and took it a step further by getting certified as a stretching coach. Now, even with long hours of sitting, my body is pain-free!

I’ve combined my technical skills and coaching knowledge to create this app. Your feedback is much appreciated!

A Free Trial is Available.Your feedback means a lot!

Here is the link!
👉🏻 https://apple.co/4dZbQUq
Welcome to iMore! Thanks for sharing your app with us! I wish you great success with it!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BenKit