.Toothpick Stuck In SIM Card Slot.

Carlos525

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone,

Im highly upset right now bc my brother stuck a toothpick in the SIM Card slot and the tip broke off and is now stuck. I tried fishing it out and that was no help. I really dont want to try the super glue trick bc i fear that i might damage it. I also dont think my Apple warranty will cover this. Im thinking about going to a repair shop tomorrow and having a professional open it up. However, I want to know is it possible to fix if it is open up? Has anyone ever had this issue before? Can it be fixed?

NPBeck79

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Just making a guess: what if you actually try to open the sim slot the regular way? I mean, even if the tooth pick is in there this will not affect the actual pressure needed to open the slot. But again, this is just a guess...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I can't imagine where the toothpick would have gotten stuck to where it would be that difficult to get it out...some compressed air and a metal needle of some sort would seem like the perfect tools to remove it...

flamesusan

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
really late response, but might be good for people who are trying to figure this out now. use a staple, stuff it in the hole together with the toothpick, and do a digging action to try and fish it out. after about 2 minutes of doing this, the toothpick just fell out for me

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost