To me, the next iPhone should be like this...

iCeborg

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
6a5u8e3u.jpg

ytuhyva2.jpg

This, to me is what the next iPhone should look like...don't you think...?

Sent from my RaZr on MIUI.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
No, too many buttons. Looks like a Sharp Aquos phone with the WP8 lock screen to me. Nothing new here IMO.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I am sure this will look just like the iphone 5, but the iphone 6 apple should design it similar to some of the mockups and not just stretch it out longer, make it a little wider as well.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
The back is hideous and bland. The front is nice, love the color and it's very clean but the device is too blocky the lines are way too sharp. The front would be nice except it shows no true innovation of the OS. I like how the time is overlayed the lockscreen and transparent so you get the time but still get the beautiful image. The email, message,etc. indicators on the Lockscreen would be nicer if they were up in the taskbar at the top and off the main screen. Instead of the stupid mini Music controls now on iOS I'm hoping iOS 7 gives us full control from the lock screen. It just doesn't make sense to require an unlock of the device. The double tap of the home button ensures it wont happen by accident and the screen is big enough so what is the hold up give it to us now! lol

I forgot to add that I like the no home button but I want a physical button maybe one that blends in to the case and then the rounded rectangle at the center pulses so you know it's there.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
The iPhone isn't too far off from this. Slick metal in a razor thin design. Grab and iPhone 5 in white and you'll be pretty happy with the design.

ckillam3

May 11, 2009
Visit site
I believe that Apple should think smaller. Keep one device that is a mini computer (iPad) and a wearable (think iPod nano) communicator. One could wear it on the wrist or pin it in clothing. The UI could notify the user of a call, SMS, or email visually & verbally and be answered by voice commands. Are we too early for such a device?

rksst228

May 4, 2012
Visit site
what apple really should put their focus on, is the battery... they must put a killer feature into their next phone, otherwise companies like samsung will repress apple even more.
i mean, apple is having so many cool and innovative ideas that they have patent, but i don't see that they will introduce any of them in the iphone 5s or even next year...
it would be so sad, if apple wouldn't play a major role in the smartphone segment :(
• U.S. smartphone market share Q1 2010-Q1 2012 | Apple vs. Samsung

ryker002

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
It really just looks like a mix between android and windows phone... The next thing you know apples gonna be making some holographic phone. Now that would be sweet.

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
The 5s should look like the current 5 but wider and with 4.3 (like the original EVO) and they should go back glass and what about that liquid metal they said the 5would have

All up in ya using Tapatalk 2

kingofkats

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I believe that Apple should think smaller. Keep one device that is a mini computer (iPad) and a wearable (think iPod nano) communicator. One could wear it on the wrist or pin it in clothing. The UI could notify the user of a call, SMS, or email visually & verbally and be answered by voice commands. Are we too early for such a device?

Wearables are constrained by battery tech, sadly. Want want want iWatch but only if Jonny Ive would be proud if it. Otherwise I can wait. Surely an underwhelmed by the Pebble.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4