TiPb Give-Away: 10 FREE SmrtCase Glide Cases for iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingsley

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
Simply makes life easier and my pocket(s) less bulky. Great idea. All I use is my debit card because everything else is on my Cardstar app.

guidedbywez

Dec 24, 2008
Visit site
Why I'd Like the SmrtCase Glide

I would use this when I travel...I can keep my wallet under lock and key and carry a credit card with my phone.

Also, if I win this, I can chant: "I am so smart, S-M-R-T!"

sepehrsh

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
pick me!!!

i am a student, and i always need my ID card with me on campus to use the library, etc. it be a perfect way to keep track of it, as my iphone never leaves my side.

Kerti

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I would love to have this case because I'm constantly going from school to work to home and so-on. I'm always forgetting my wallet somewhere but I never forget my iPhone. I would use it to hold my drivers license, my credit card and my school ID. It would be very helpful and useful for me, I'd really appreciate it if I could get one! It would make my day a little less stressful.

Thanks! :)

Jwmart

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
My wallet is bulky to carry around and lets be honest, the only two cards I use regularly in that huge thing are my ID and my Debit. I always have my phone with me so it just makes sense to combine the phone with the two cards I use the most, allowing me to leave my wallet at home!! This would be a great addition to my beloved iPhone!

PapalosC

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
The SmrtCase would be really useful to keep my license and debit card on handy when traveling about. One less reason to carry around a wallet AND a phone and have to worry about BOTH!

vapor03

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
One of these cases would be great for storing my work ID/business cards, as I always have trouble keeping up with them. That or carrying my debit card as I don't carry cash that often.

Nealf

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Sweet case

This would be great for putting my gate pass with my phone. It would also make the people in line behind me happy because I wouldn't have to get out of my car and retrieve my gate pass from my briefcase in the trunk.

Xaander

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
The Smrtcase is perfect for me for going out. I don't like to carry a wallet because it alters the line of my pants. With the Smrtcase, I can carry my debit card and ID with my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77