TiPb Birthday Bash Give Away: Covertbot + Weightbot Give Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Entering this contest counts as an entry in TiPb?s Birthday Bash grand-prize draw for an Unlocked ColorWare iPhone 3G!

Tapbots makes some of the most innovative and attractive iPhone apps on the market:

• Weightbot [$1.99 - Tapbots apps ? to give on to you.

How can you get yours? Turns out the iPhone needs to drop some dead weight and convert one of its features. Leave a reply to this post and tell us:
    • What feature would you drop from the iPhone, and what would you bring over from the BlackBerry, Palm Pre, Google Android, Windows Mobile, or Nokia/Symbian to replace it?

Buh bye accelerometer, hello BlackBerry Messenger? So long Multi-touch, greetings WinMo slider keyboard? What will it be?!

You have one chance to swap out one feature for another. But you have five (5) chances to get Weightbot and Convertbot for FREE, so get to it!

- US iTunes Store account required to redeem promo codes.
    - One entry per person.
    - Contest starts now and ends Tuesday, May 12 at 11:59pm

sidlon

May 11, 2009
Visit site
Drop: the Stocks app
Steal from Palm: sync over WiFi
alternate Palm theft: calendar items w/ links to a contact​

Last edited:

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
If I had I drop a app from the iPhone it might be the second contact we don't need to contacts. Or I might drop the YouTube app because there is nothing good about it we could just go to YouTube's website. And I would steal window mobiles video player because I can play morevideo than iPhone with flash player

Last edited:

jhetzel

Dec 16, 2001
Visit site
Buh Bye: The Stocks App

Hello: Todo from Palm or Task from Blackberry

My needs are simple and modest and not having a native ToDo application is just foolishness...

Farmdreads

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
Well, if I was ever to trade my iPhone for another smartphone, I would have to ditch all of my social networking apps because I would immediately become less cool. Seriously though, I'd trade my iPhone for a phone with a better camera, video capabilities, MMS, and cut and paste. Oh wait, we're getting all that soon.

The Reptile

Jul 21, 2008
Visit site
Drop: Weather or Stocks (Weather Channel app is better than Weather and Bloomberg is better than Stocks so there is really no loss here).

Add: 1) The Pre's Sync to all of your online data; 2) Some form of multi tasking from the Pre, WinMo or BB; 3) Blackberry Messanger.

WatersWest

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
Drop the stocks and weather apps. Add (a-la WinMo) a file system so you could easily transfer documents to and from the device without having to utilize Wi-Fi, and add (a-la WinMo) a decent home screen showing upcoming appointments, notifications, etc.

croush

Mar 6, 2009
Visit site
Drop: Contacts App. If accessible through double-click Home option AND Phone, why, make contact information available in the limited Contacts app?

Steal: MicroSD compatibility. Just like every other phone available. Including the crappiest ones. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB