TiPb 32GB iPhone 3G S Give Away - Day Three!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaronwh98

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Because I'm using the Storm...

I'd like a stable OS that actually responds...
I'd like to install apps without worrying that my 128m of memory will be used up.
I'd like to take video that actually works (The Storm randomly records video that nothing can play, not even the Storm).
I'd like to stop upgrading with the hope that maybe 'this one will make my phone work right'. - Related: I'm tired of watching crackberry like a hawk for new leaks.
I'd like to stop pulling the battery to clear the memory.
I don't want to click my screen anymore...I really, really don't.
I want real apps that really work.
I want to be able to change screens in under 5 seconds.
I want a real media player.
I want my phone to actually be able to display all the colors it was designed to (recent OS's use a restricted color palette...presumably for speed)
I want to stop worrying about dust under the screen.
I want a phone that is at least somewhat 'intuitive'.
For all the hype, I've realized that I don't use multi-tasking...and I hate memory leaks.
I'm tired of seeing the hourglass/spinning-clock icon...
I want a phone that can keep up with how fast I type (no..seriously...you have no idea how much I want that...).
I want to stop explaining to people how to use my phone so they can make a phone call with it ("Press down on the screen...no actually press it like a button...").
I want to play games.

When I first got the Storm I was deceived into thinking that Blackberry had actually come out with a phone that could compare with the iPhone. I even thought the clickable screen was a good idea (no seriously, I thought that). I have since seen the error of my ways and I'm finally going to get an iPhone, even though I have to pay a cancellation fee with Verizon.

Velcrocore

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
32 gig iPhone!

The 4 times larger storage is what I'm most excited about, followed by the video recording.
Please pick me! TiPb rules! Aaahhh!

monova

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
im currently using an ipod touch2g and i have done a whole lot of research on the iphone3gs and i was planning to get it because i was interested in the apps AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THE SPEED!first i will say i am interested in the apps.Even though im a 14year old i am really interested in creating apps for the whole world to see and with the iphone3gs i can bring everything to a whole new level.I can upload my youtube videos anywhere i am and etc.Next the speed.Iphone3gs has a ram capcity 2x more den iphone3g which makes surfing faster and more efficient.Having this much speed i have more capabilities of multitasking eg. searching information for my homework while chatting with my friends.Lastly the camera i am interested in the autofocus camera which makes it so much easier to take pictures compared to the iphone3g, and from there i can post my pictures right onto facebook so everyone of my friends and family can see.Thank you for reading this.
-bryan

_dmcewen

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Why I want a new iPhone 3G S

I was robbed and I still waiting. I loved everything about it.

But...

Getting the 3G S would make it all better.

:)

_d

micahmathis

Apr 24, 2009
Visit site
My Original iPhone is full and is missing GPS.

I was one of the crazies that stood in line when the original iPhone released. Now 2 years later my 8GB are full and my maps are always lagging behind. Plus the video camera and voice control would be nice also.

Thanks for the chance to win a new one.

-Micah Mathis

chris4851

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
I like many people have bought every version of the iPhone offered thus far. So I want to keep that trend alive, but would rather not buy this one. If TiPb were to give me the iPhone 3GS then my life would be complete, well until the next version comes out!! To sum it up in a few words..... IM ADDICTED TO THE IPHONE. I'm and iAddict.

forkyfork

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I've been trying to fight the iPhone bug for about a year now, ever since my boyfriend got one. I told myself I don't need all those fancy features.

But now that the new one is out, I think I might have to bite the bullet. His iPhone has gotten us out of so many jams, and he's really sick of me always asking to use his iPhone. Plus, that voice control looks really nifty.

baldguy247

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I am reading a lot of hard luck stories on here....I don't have one. So, with that said I want an iPhone 3Gs because I am a gadget freak and HAVE to have the latest and greatest gadgets on the planet. Keeping my wife happy, by not spending money on a new iPhone 3Gs, will ensure my well being and happiness, at least for now. Pick me!

B-

liam27

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I really, really would love nothing more than being the proud owner of an iPhone 3G-S. I have been stuck with rubbish phones for years now and the iPhone would be ideal for me and make me so happy. That sounds materialistic, but the reasons behind using the iPhone would be to keep in touch with my lovely friends and family as I have recently moved to university. I still have a few months remaining on my current crummy phone's contract and I'm surfing the net each day, constantly seeing adverts for this brilliant new phone popping up everywhere. I really would love to be the owner of one and something good come my way for once! :)

rockandchelle

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I purchased the original iPhone used from a friend of mine, and absolutely love it. I would love to get the new iPhone 3G S simply for the video capabilities. My son is now 2 1/2 and doing all of the cute things every kid does, and I have a new baby girl arriving in August. Pictures are ok to send to grandparents, but videos would be even better.

sidlives

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I have been on my Treo 700p for close to 3 years now. While I love the device, as a phone it really leaves something to be desired. I would be interested in the OTHER Palm device which will go unamed :D but really don't want to be on the Sprint network which doesn't work very well at my house.

Don't get me wrong, I do not consider the iPhone to be a consolation prize. I have been clamboring to get an iPhone (almost took the dip into the 3G) but wanted to wait for the "bump" with the extra storage (32GB yeah!) that I was hoping for in January. Well, since I waited that long, another few months didn't seem bad. Also, playing with my wife's iPhone 3G (she always considered herself a second class citizen since she got my phone castoffs. But for the past year she has definitely had the BEST phone between the two of us) has only made my desire for the 3G S that much more!

I have to admit that I was hoping for the iPhone HD, but I guess that will have to wait until next year.

birdbrainy

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I am counting the days

I am definitely getting the new iPhone 3GS. Two years ago I decided to wait for a couple of years for the price to come down and improvements to be made to the device. I also had stated that I wanted at least a 30gB device. So now my contract with Verizon is almost up and I am counting the days for the switch to the iPhone. Can not wait!:D

troystaylor

May 4, 2009
Visit site
My company won't pay to upgrade my iPhone 2G, so if I don't win one in this giveaway, I'm going to have to wait until I'm eligible next year.

Rene and TiPb, you guys are the best! Love that you do Twitter updates!

jonnymay

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
iPhone 3G S Give Away

I've been rolling with the iPhone 2G since November 07. Not an early adopter, and budgetary concerns prevented getting the phone in June. When the iPhone 3G came out, there just didn't seem to be enough new "stuff" to warrant an upgrade. However, with the new capabilities that 3.0 and 3G S offer in the realm of MMS and video, among other things, the new iPhone 3G S has gotten me excited all over again!

PSM

May 30, 2005
headsetchatter.com
I may be boring, but for me it's mostly about the extra capacity. I spent at least a half hour yesterday removing apps and songs from my 3G because it wouldn't let me sync because it was out of memory. The 32GB will allow me to carry my whole iTunes music library (which I haven't been able to do on an iPod in about 4 years), as well as plenty of video podcasts, a few movies and whatever large apps I want, without having to worry about shuffling things around to make room.

I'm also excited about the speed boost -- I'd like the phone to be a little bit snappier and less prone to crashing.

Dickey

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
So I got my iPhone 2g way back when 1.1.1 first came out. Jailbroke it and unlocked it, and now I use it with T-Mobile to this day. I want to be able to go on AT&T but their service in my area is just so awful surprisingly.
So after sometime, my iphone has been warn out, and you can tell its getting old. The thing lags, even after restore, and ever freezes up. I have to press the power button on and off sometimes just so I can continue typing out a text message due to me getting another text message, if you can't tell lag is become a issue with my phone saddly. even if I restore it. it still lags magicly.
Its awful I tell you! and such a pain. I need a new iPhone. A 3gs would be amazing if I got one!

8 gigs now days isnt much space D:
specially with all the apps and music everyone seems to has now days. Plus video recording on the new 3.0FW?!
come on. 8 gigs is going to fill up PRETTY fast. Not to mention I also usually jailbreak my FW and all the themes and cydia stuff and ringtones. heh yeah 8 gigs fills up pretty fast.

Also having 3g would mean soooo muuuuch to me. The edge network is soooo slow, but I guess it builds patience (heh remember dial up?)
So please, pick meeee

Last edited:

dotyertees

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I would like the new iPhone so that I am no longer an iPhone virgin. I have patiently waited because I kept hoping the AT&T exclusivity would fade, but this most recent model is too pretty. I am considering finally giving up my faithful Verizon service in order to have the pretty iPhone.

Should I actually end up winning it, I would certainly switch with no hesitation.

BGPaul

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Need it bad!

I am unable to show my wide variety in music with 16gb of memory. I need the 32gb to show how wide and eclectic of a selection of music that I have........

It is either that or I just need more room for music that 1) I never listen to, 2) I don't know where I got it, 3) embarressed if anyone ever saw that I had it, or 4)is a different version of the same song 3 or 4 times.

Thanks

Bonnie Bee

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Simplify

I would love to have the new iPhone because, when we take our vacation, we can leave behind the bulky video camera and maybe even the regular camera!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien