The Walking Dead

ninjamattic

Oct 25, 2009
Visit site
I honestly thought he was taking her out to kill her in that episode. The way he was looking at the knives in the trunk was rather ominous. Letting her leave supplied in healthy was a humane gesture, but I suspect one he will come to regret later.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I guarantee that Carol didn't kill those two and is covering for the little girl.

I've seen this rumor going around. I watched Rick's "investigation" again and the hand print he sees is smaller than his but I don't think it's small enough to be Lizzy's. Carol's reaction too after Tyreese asks her to check in on Sasha makes it seem like she is guilty. In addition she tries pretty hard to justify her actions. I think Carol acted alone.

I think it was either Lizzy or Bob feeding the walkers rats. I don't know about Bob. Not just because of his booze issues. But now we know he was part of 2 other groups that have fallen apart and he was the last one standing. What happened to those groups?

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I honestly thought he was taking her out to kill her in that episode. The way he was looking at the knives in the trunk was rather ominous. Letting her leave supplied in healthy was a humane gesture, but I suspect one he will come to regret later.

I thought Rick was thinking he should watch his back around Carol. As he was driving away he kept checking his mirror for something...Carol maybe coming for him.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I literally have no idea what is coming having watched all the episodes so far...it hinted at a few things, but they didn't pan out at all like I assumed they would. This is actually quite a relief as the TV show has become so fresh and unique! I'm loving it!

I really don't think Carol burned those bodies...I think she wanted a way out personally, and knew if she fesses up to it, Rick abandons her. Just an assumption, but she had become quite liberated, independent and "tough". I really think she's going to end up finding a new group down the road, and she'll be in a more leadership type role there. Carol is such a dynamically different character than she is in the comics that it's exciting to think about what they have planned for her!

I just hope it's not a cop out to kill her off quickly.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I am certain this will not be the last we see of Carol. I am really liking what they are doing so far as well. Including some nice zombie action that they mix in quite well IMO.

jwsnj3rd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Any comic book readers have any ideas I heard a one. Without giving too much away what happens to Tyreese in the comic book there is a rumor going around that might happen to Carol.

vn906c

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
It was a little better than the last few but I wouldn't say awesome. They need to leave the jail already.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that you are ready for them to leave the jail lol. But seriously, I think they should leave the jail eventually too.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
You are all crazy. That was one of the best episodes of the season. Good action. Good character development. What more do you want?

I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. My man Carl is back. It appears Rick has figured out who he wants to be and is back.

madeinhb

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
You are all crazy. That was one of the best episodes of the season. Good action. Good character development. What more do you want?

I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. My man Carl is back. It appears Rick has figured out who he wants to be and is back.

While I agree on all aspects the story is moving along too slow. As soon as this flu hit as well as they have known the fences were weakening, I would have started making arrangements to leave. It hasn't been a viable safe option for awhile. All I keep thinking is why the hell are you staying there

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
While I agree on all aspects the story is moving along too slow. As soon as this flu hit as well as they have known the fences were weakening, I would have started making arrangements to leave. It hasn't been a viable safe option for awhile. All I keep thinking is why the hell are you staying there

Where else will they go? They already know what happens when you have to keep moving all the time. After their experience with the Governor they also know they have to be wary of other people as well. If you stop and think the prison is the best situation for them right now still. At least at the prison there is some protection. They have weapons. They have food growing. They can rebuild the fence. Rick seems to be back in control of himself again.

I would not leave the prison until it is completely over run and they have no other options. I find the pathogen story very interesting. They know what is wrong but they can't do anything about it. IMO it's nice to have a problem other than zombies and the Governor to worry about.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Where else will they go? They already know what happens when you have to keep moving all the time. After their experience with the Governor they also know they have to be wary of other people as well. If you stop and think the prison is the best situation for them right now still. At least at the prison there is some protection. They have weapons. They have food growing. They can rebuild the fence. Rick seems to be back in control of himself again.

I would not leave the prison until it is completely over run and they have no other options. I find the pathogen story very interesting. They know what is wrong but they can't do anything about it. IMO it's nice to have a problem other than zombies and the Governor to worry about.

I agree to a point, but as already been stated, the story is moving along too slow for my liking, but now that we've got a glimpse of the governor at the end of the last episode, things may pick up a bit. :)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I personally love it...but my wife, she's really losing interest as well, and I have to admit, the writing is certainly not on par where it was at the beginning, but with a guy from Breaking Bad coming to the crew, I think that will change moving into the end of this season and into next season. Personally, I'd like to see them get away from the jail, but I know there's a lot more story to tell within this area. They need to have a few jaw dropping episodes to get the people losing interest back on board like they do every season...if you notice too, their ratings are dropping off as well, so this isn't an isolated complaint, it seems like a lot of people are getting a little "bored" (for lack of better term).

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I personally love it...but my wife, she's really losing interest as well, and I have to admit, the writing is certainly not on par where it was at the beginning, but with a guy from Breaking Bad coming to the crew, I think that will change moving into the end of this season and into next season. Personally, I'd like to see them get away from the jail, but I know there's a lot more story to tell within this area. They need to have a few jaw dropping episodes to get the people losing interest back on board like they do every season...if you notice too, their ratings are dropping off as well, so this isn't an isolated complaint, it seems like a lot of people are getting a little "bored" (for lack of better term).

A writer from Breaking Bad??? Wow! Didn't know that. In that case, I'm even more re-assured!

Anyway, they will be leaving the prison and heading to D.C.....or so I've heard.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmb87