The MLB 2014: The Show trailer for PS4 shows off next-gen graphics by way of Facial Hair

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
(Note: Self-practice news story, I'm not affiliated with Sony Entertainment in any way)

Ever since Playstation 4 launched to multi-million sales around the globe, fans have been waiting with bated breath for the one game that will finally showcase the console’s extensive graphical power. Some might think Infamous: Second Son fitted the bill pretty tightly, with main protagonist Delsin Rowe causing some serious chaos with his power absorbsion abilities.

Lo and behold, MLB 2014 will make a strong case of its own with beautiful stadiums, grass, bats, and facial hair?

Sony Entertainment America has released the first trailer of their much anticipated Playstation 4 version of their Baseball videogame installment, which showcases the next-gen graphics. Apparently, Sony decided one highlight moment to be the luscious facial hair to be beheld on the various real-life bearded players of the league. Watching the trailer reaffirms the textured glory of the independent hair strands, along with life-like stadiums and fields.

MLB 14 The Show I Baseball Is Better on PS4 - YouTube

The game was released on April 1, 2014 for the Playstation 3 and Playstation Vita. The Playstation 4 version will be released on May 6, 2014.

Last edited:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
It's out on May 6, buddy. Which means you have a good amount of time yet to play the extra dose of Infamous?

lol...I still just have KillZone...I haven't played my PS4 since Titan Fall came out honestly. I need something good to play because Titan Fall is boring as hell.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
lol...I still just have KillZone...I haven't played my PS4 since Titan Fall came out honestly. I need something good to play because Titan Fall is boring as hell.

KillZone was pretty weak. You should hunt down Infamous: Second Son if you really want a Titanfall equivalent. Lets just say it's as addictive as any of the past Infamous games, and good for many replays as I've heard.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2