The last post wins!

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I want to get the S version of iPhones as part of my upgrade cycle, but that would mean I need to either get an iPhone 6S now or wait until 2018 for the iPhone 7S. Or I might stick with this cycle and get the iPhone 7 next year, but during the first month of availability by paying off the full amount the day the iPhone 7 drops. First world problems...

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I want to get the S version of iPhones as part of my upgrade cycle, but that would mean I need to either get an iPhone 6S now or wait until 2018 for the iPhone 7S. Or I might stick with this cycle and get the iPhone 7 next year, but during the first month of availability by paying off the full amount the day the iPhone 7 drops. First world problems...

Almost the same with me.
I got the 5s with early renewal in January 2014, causing my contract to be renewed per August 2014 with 2 years.
This means I'll have to wait till August 2016 in order to renew with the newest iPhone of that year, which will be the 7.

But I don't want a non-S iPhone. So I guess I'm gonna trade my current 5s in and doing a new early renewal to the 6s or 6s+. I haven't decided yet.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Humm, I'm noticing a certain pattern here. I'm not going to comment on it, but I will be paying more attention to this pattern. Just curious as to why?

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Humm, I'm noticing a certain pattern here. I'm not going to comment on it, but I will be paying more attention to this pattern. Just curious as to why?

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

What pattern are you referring to? You can elaborate that without commenting on it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77