• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

The last post wins!

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Hi there.. Anyone here already purchased an iPhone 6 or 6 plus?
I just went to the store to look at both of them and I'm torn between the 6 and the plus! I love the extra stuff the plus has but love the feel of the 6 in my hand.

After having the Note 3 I was convinced the plus was a must get. Not so sure anymore

Sent from my HTC M8

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I just went to the store to look at both of them and I'm torn between the 6 and the plus! I love the extra stuff the plus has but love the feel of the 6 in my hand.

After having the Note 3 I was convinced the plus was a must get. Not so sure anymore

Sent from my HTC M8

Same here. It will be a tough decision on which iPhone 6 is best for me

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I never settle for less, I don't care about feeling or anything. For me, the most important part is the specs. So if I were to buy a new iPhone, I would go for the one with the best specs, in this case the 6+

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
first world problems incoming...

So BestBuy has the Mini Retina 16gb brand new for $325. I'm torn between buying that or waiting for a refresh. I've never owned an iPad before so this is extremely tempting. Where's a magic 8 ball when you need one!!!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Finally, my dataplan speed is updated to 4G..
Up until today I was able to use 4G, but it was capped at 3G speeds, because my dataplan was 2 years old
nu9yreza.jpg

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunnyville01