The iPhone 15 Pro Max could cost this much after a massive price hike

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
3nm soc is well worth it.

From what I read, I do not think that the small increases in performance will warrant much of a price increase, certainly not a “massive price hike”. There have been some heavy media claims. But the articles I have read all mention “small” or “marginal” gains.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
From what I read, I do not think that the small increases in performance will warrant much of a price increase, certainly not a “massive price hike”. There have been some heavy media claims. But the articles I have read all mention “small” or “marginal” gains.

We shall see come September. But I wouldn’t call 20-30% increase in sustained performance and efficiency “small” or “marginal”.

Since apple will be the only one offering 3nm in 2023 and potentially in 2024, I expect a lot of coverage and articles to minimize it, until the rest of the industry catches up.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
20-30% is precisely the media hype area l was talking about. If these figures are even approached no one, particularly Apple, will be anything but completely astonished !

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Don’t think it would surprise Apple if they actually achieved a 20%-30% increase, since they designed the soc.

There are other upgrades other than the soc.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradkdoesntcare