The iOS 10 Wishlist

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Sure - iOS 10 is great and all, but we can always ask for more, right?

What would you like to see in iOS 10 that isn't available (or working properly) yet? Sound off in this thread!

Ecm

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
I'd really, really love to have the ability to set my choice of what app is opened by default. For example, opening web links from the mail app in Chrome instead of Safari!

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Since iOS 11 is likely to be previewed in just a couple of months, do you mean what would we like to see in iOS 11? Because I think that iOS 10 is pretty much done for new features at this point.

My wish list always starts with better notification options. I want the ability to choose which sound I want for which app, and whether I want sound, vibration, sound and vibration, or neither, for each and every notification and app. I hate the fact that I must have notification sound turned on to get a vibration notification for the ESPN app, just as an example, and have to listen to the stupid sound that they use, when what I want is just a vibration for ESPN notifications, while I continue to get sounds for Google InBox, Messages, phone calls, voice mails, etc.

Snoozing notifications would be great as well. Notify me of this in an hour rather than just clear it or leave it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy