The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning everyone another gorgeous day in southern Georgia, rain, sleet and snow, why did I move, not sure. Everyone enjoy your day.

Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5s using iMore Forums app

Hey Spencerdl Ohhh such lovely weather :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone another gorgeous day in southern Georgia, rain, sleet and snow, why did I move, not sure. Everyone enjoy your day.

Good Morning spencer! Be careful down there. :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Oh my D if you have that weather then there is no hope for us 😟 u be safe and watch your step on the ice and enjoy your day 😀

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app💋

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good morning everyone 😀☕ as pr1nce said its so cold all the time it doesn't even bother me anymore lol ! 40 will be shorts weather lol !

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app💋

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Good morning everyone ��☕ as pr1nce said its so cold all the time it doesn't even bother me anymore lol ! 40 will be shorts weather lol !

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app��

Its ALWAYS shorts weather :)

They are calling for an inch of ice and up to 12 inches of snow tomorrow into Thursday by me :) YAY!!!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

They are calling for an inch of ice and up to 12 inches of snow tomorrow into Thursday by me :) YAY!!!

Yes bamf now I remember you said you always wear shorts.....and Jag too ! Me I'd be afraid of frost bite :rotfl:
I have to admit though a week ago the temperature went from -22 to 0 and I actually opened the window of my car when I was driving home from work because I was too hot in my sweater and big coat :cool:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Yes bamf now I remember you said you always wear shorts.....and Jag too ! Me I'd be afraid of frost bite :rotfl:
I have to admit though a week ago the temperature went from -22 to 0 and I actually opened the window of my car when I was driving home from work because I was too hot in my sweater and big coat :cool:
Now you know why I don't live up north and moved from Northern Va. bamf :)
Wendy I have worn shorts to work all week and will most likely the rest of the year.:rotfl:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Amen and as I told Wendy bamf, Wore shorts to work all week and more than likely the rest of the year.Hate long pants unless I am going someplace nice with my GF or her parents or other friends.

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Wendy you better talk to your bestest friend about drive thru coffee unless it is Timothy Horton's or I would even give it Starbucks.:biggrin:

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

It's cold again today, but it's supposed to warm up to 29?F tomorrow! That'll be a heat wave compared to how it's been. 😊

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

It's cold again today, but it's supposed to warm up to 29?F tomorrow! That'll be a heat wave compared to how it's been. 😊

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

It's still cold here too. We're supposed to get some more snow tomorrow. Then maybe a warmup next week.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Now you know why I don't live up north and moved from Northern Va. bamf :)
Wendy I have worn shorts to work all week and will most likely the rest of the year.:rotfl:

Eh I don't mind the cold enough to move away from it... I just wont wear pants unless I have too :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Eh I don't mind the cold enough to move away from it... I just wont wear pants unless I have too :)
See you have to remember I have been away From your area and in FLa. for 36 years. My blood has thinned....LOL I can't handle the cold that you all have but when it does get cold I am still in shorts, Even ride my motorcycle to work in shorts.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien