• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

The Future of Ted Lasso

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Obviously, we have all read that season 3 of "Ted Lasso" could be the final season. My heart hurts when I consider a future without "Ted Lasso". I was on YouTube just now and saw this recent interview with Jason Sudeikis about the future of "Ted Lasso". It's worth watching.

Reactions: Bla1ze

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I haven't watched one episode of Ted Lasso, and I'm doing fine. I did feel some pain and a huge void after the final episode of Picard on Paramount+ though.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I've felt voids before after my favorite shows have ended. I think streaming makes it even worse because I watched them in a condensed amount of time.

Bla1ze

Staff member
Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
I fully expect there to be a spin-off. I just hope they don't end up doing a bunch of them, keep the core people and make one show out of those people. It really was a great show though, and I certainly miss it already. I tend to not be interested in much of TV / Movies these days and find myself often just watching older, 'comfort' shows but always made time for Ted Lasso because it was just a feel good, happy show.

Reactions: Annie_M

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poplolzz