The Future of Ted Lasso

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Obviously, we have all read that season 3 of "Ted Lasso" could be the final season. My heart hurts when I consider a future without "Ted Lasso". I was on YouTube just now and saw this recent interview with Jason Sudeikis about the future of "Ted Lasso". It's worth watching.

Reactions: Bla1ze

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I haven't watched one episode of Ted Lasso, and I'm doing fine. I did feel some pain and a huge void after the final episode of Picard on Paramount+ though.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I've felt voids before after my favorite shows have ended. I think streaming makes it even worse because I watched them in a condensed amount of time.

Bla1ze

Staff member
Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
I fully expect there to be a spin-off. I just hope they don't end up doing a bunch of them, keep the core people and make one show out of those people. It really was a great show though, and I certainly miss it already. I tend to not be interested in much of TV / Movies these days and find myself often just watching older, 'comfort' shows but always made time for Ted Lasso because it was just a feel good, happy show.

Reactions: Annie_M

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR