The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Will my next case be a UAG Monarch? One of Best Buy’s Platinum? Dog&Bone waterproof cases? Different color Evutec? Pitaka? Element Case? A Loopy?

Anyone have suggestions? Been a few weeks over here since I’ve got much new...

Ordered a few Slickwraps last night for fun but

I just remembered I owe you Loopy pictures - tomorrow! A reminder has been set in my phone! I also might have a discount code to share!

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Will my next case be a UAG Monarch? One of Best Buy’s Platinum? Dog&Bone waterproof cases? Different color Evutec? Pitaka? Element Case? A Loopy?

I love the Monarch case saggy @ss and all. Have the carbon fiber and blacked out one. The red crimson is still on my radar and will purchase the next time it's on sale at BB.

I would say get the Monarch and be done with it.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site

Have you tried the catalyst waterproof? If so my vote is dog and bone for a comparison . Been debating between the two since it sounded like dog and bone was great on the 7+ mostly due to using tempered glass. But the catalyst is way more water proof rated as far as depth goes.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
I love the Monarch case saggy @ss and all. Have the carbon fiber and blacked out one. The red crimson is still on my radar and will purchase the next time it's on sale at BB.

I would say get the Monarch and be done with it.

Have to agree here. The UAG Monarch despite its flaws is a nice case. Love both my real and my fake version. The only deal breaker is the price. No way it’s worth $60. It’s definitely worth a more reasonable $20-$30 though.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I could of lived with the Sag, but the Monarch is a bit thick for the brodit holder and the sides seem too grippy to slide in and out, and don't want to fork out another $80 here for their bigger size, still using a 7 size and is good with most cases.

It's hard to use any case after having the Black Caudabe Sheath, it's just so comfortable in the hand, doesn't mark or scratch, perfect fit, no sag but is easy to get on and off. Covers bottom.
Buttons and camera cutout excellent, just enough lip it doesn't interfere with swiping.

Don't know why i keep looking/trying others. Think i need help ;)

Last edited:

GregFenn

Mar 6, 2018
Visit site
I ordered Spigen's Crytal sprocket.Great! The design is completely transparent, unique with plastic border and back cover throughout the anti-yellowing.
Perhaps this is the transparent bumper strap that offers the best protection against impact, best suited for my X iPhone.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Have you tried the catalyst waterproof? If so my vote is dog and bone for a comparison . Been debating between the two since it sounded like dog and bone was great on the 7+ mostly due to using tempered glass. But the catalyst is way more water proof rated as far as depth goes.

My BIGGEST gripe about D&B on 7+ was that ONLY factory charging cord would work.

This is what they said about one for X, it just doesn’t particularly mean anything to me? 🤷🏼*♂️

bb11fc1dbfbbdae9f649302fffc32fb8.jpg

FaisDogg

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Just got this recently, really like it. It’s a 10000 mAh battery pack with built in wireless charging. Also has two fast usb charging ports for wired charging. Pretty thin and light for 10,000mAh capacity.
2b0e03585eb361cb10088c546ad82adc.jpg

a930a4d8eda70ee217aa9f86f830298d.jpg
983eec35f4351157bc3b901624f26718.jpg

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Thought i would give the Sena black another try, got one here off ebay, still the same, edge different heights, buttons not level, had a dint in leather on side. Seller checked the others they had all the same on the edge. Returned.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77