Status change on airpods

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I don't think anyone knows when these will come out anymore, not even Apple. They are just trying to keep us on our toes. I guess I'll just move on to the next cool thing for now then.

While most don't have the extra features the air pods have, MANY other similar products are available, some with similar features. :)

radklin

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
I just chatted with Apple on their website and I got so mad. They will not tell me anything. Not if they will go on sale this year, next year. Come on give me something. I have been with them since their first Iphone. Maybe I need to start looking for something else in this category, getting so sick of the wait! All in all this is so bad for Apple IMO. When they do start selling them I hate to give ill will toward the Company but I hope they fail!

anon(631408)

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I was at the apple store yesterday because I too am impatient and decided to go with the Powerbeats 3. While I was there I asked about the Airpods and I was told they haven't given them a date for when they will be available. I am happy with my Powerbeats and will not be getting the Airpods when they are released now. The Powerbeats give me access to volume and skipping songs along with the new W1 chip so no reason to get the Airpods.

radklin

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
Maybe that's a good idea instead. Problem is my store will not have those till Dec. 5. I can order but it says 1-2 weeks. I am not patient I want it now! boo hew for me I guess.

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Ya thanks, none in my state has any. I read some bad comments on them like about the sound. Can you tell me how it is?

I don't have them. I'm an over the ear guy. Right now I have v-moda crossfades m-100s, and I use the dongle. (or my Pixel) When I go bluetooth it'll be either the V-Moda bluetooth model, the Bose QC 35s, or some other 200ish range over the ear headphones. Although I ALWAYS buy when on sale!

anon(631408)

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I am impressed with the sound of my Powerbeats 3, they are an improvement to the Powerbeats 2. I like the way they fit, just seems better. I had the Motorola S10-HD's and the Plantronics Backbeats and the Powerbeats 2 beat them in the sound so like I said, I really like the sound in the Powerbeats 3. By the way, they will not sound like the over the ear headphones and if there is a pair that sounds like those I bet they are really expensive (IMO). I do have the Beats Wireless Studio and the Studio do sound better but I think that is because it is blocking the outside sound out better. I am happy with my purchase. Hope this helps.

radklin

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
I am impressed with the sound of my Powerbeats 3, they are an improvement to the Powerbeats 2. I like the way they fit, just seems better. I had the Motorola S10-HD's and the Plantronics Backbeats and the Powerbeats 2 beat them in the sound so like I said, I really like the sound in the Powerbeats 3. By the way, they will not sound like the over the ear headphones and if there is a pair that sounds like those I bet they are really expensive (IMO). I do have the Beats Wireless Studio and the Studio do sound better but I think that is because it is blocking the outside sound out better. I am happy with my purchase. Hope this helps.

yes thank you

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlanD