so.long.pre

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Sprint claims that they are working on upgrading their service. I suspect they weren't prepared to handle the influx of iPhone users. 3G is useless! I'm glad I didn't get the mobile hub service, I would've been soooo upset.

digitalfan

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
How slow of speeds are you actually getting? There was one time this weekend both my phone and my wifes phone was crawling, I couldn't even use my bible app during church because it couldn't load the scripture. But once church service was over (about 20 mins after I noticed the issue) my internet started to work again.

So I don't know why your internet is being slow.

koolkid09

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
Sprint claims that they are working on upgrading their service. I suspect they weren't prepared to handle the influx of iPhone users. 3G is useless! I'm glad I didn't get the mobile hub service, I would've been soooo upset.

No, Sprints 3G has been crappy for over a year now. I live in Greensboro, NC and the coverage map says it has the best possible 3G coverage, but I get 1x speeds on my EVO Shift. It's really pathetic.

My highest speeds today were .24mbps down and .27mbps up.

moonoverparma00

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I just came from an Evo and the speeds were faster than what I'm getting on my iPhone. I didn't do a speed test but when it takes a long time to load a web page, something is wrong.

GigaS27

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Speeds seem to be about the same from my Pre to iPhone...sprints speeds have been hurting for a little while now...

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRizzlemeup