SMS Issue

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
Well some people have not been getting my txts...my Fiance has a BB Storm and she hasn't got some and random other people. Any thoughts. My phone is JB BTW

69vinman

Aug 10, 2009
Visit site
were the texts important (to you) in nature? (i.e. asking a friend for a ride, or asking a friend to do a favor they dont really want to do)? I find that sometimes people dont return texts and then when questioned...they reply they "didn't get them". The crappy part is when they team up and more than one person says they didn't get them. Is that a possibility?
Depending on your texting plan (if you can freely text) I'd text the person when they're standing next to you. See if they got it then!

Be well

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
Well it was my mother and fiance talking about Honeymoon plans for Jamaica so I doubt it's option A. I have unlimted txting. Guess I will just call AT&T

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
You should still try to text them when they are standing right beside you ad see if it goes through or not. Does the text show as being sent on your phone? The problem may not be on your end?

Earless Puppy

May 6, 2009
Visit site
check your phone bill to see if the texts show up, AT&T lists all texts messages you made... ( not the actualy text) but the number and time you made it on your bill and on their website...

GMJeff

May 3, 2009
Visit site
I have two friends that are having the same problem. Texts are sent, but are not received for some reason.

One is on Verizon, the other is on AT&T. I guess that would more than likely make it a network issue. Wonder if it may have something to do with the towers or servers, too.

BENGRIMM

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
I have come across this before , it usually happens the most with Verizon & Sprint . Have you tried a restart or tried a restore and then see if the SMS come through then ?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiprasad