smaller sized iphone?

excberry

Jun 30, 2009
Visit site
i like the size of the palm pre. the iphone is just too damned big. if the iphone would ever get that small, i'd be all over it. what are the chances of this happening?

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Really, I dont personally consider the iPhone that big at all. Screen size to me is important, so I will sacrifice for some extra size, but to me the iPhone is perfect the way it is. I used to have a BB, and it always felt awkward in my palm. Im sorry you feel that way, you're really missing out not owning an iPhone.

I dont think you'll see a smaller iPhone sometime soon unfortunately.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Really, I dont personally consider the iPhone that big at all. Screen size to me is important, so I will sacrifice for some extra size, but to me the iPhone is perfect the way it is. I used to have a BB, and it always felt awkward in my palm. Im sorry you feel that way, you're really missing out not owning an iPhone.

I dont think you'll see a smaller iPhone sometime soon unfortunately.

I'd rather have the larger screen size personally. Also the Pre is thicker than any iPhone.

Yea I love the iPhone with its size now I would not want it to be bigger or smaller.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
O concur Apple's IPhone is a perfect size. Anything smaller means smaller screen. Let's never speak of this again, the thoght of a smaller screen makes me shudder.

traylorc

Jun 13, 2009
Visit site
i like the size of the palm pre. the iphone is just too damned big. if the iphone would ever get that small, i'd be all over it. what are the chances of this happening?

Enjoy your Pre.....I don't see the iphone getting smaller anytime soon.

Christinme7890

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
how can you think the phone is too big? Think of it like this, you would have to have better vision to have such a small phone. I have to squint just to look at the pre. Not to mention the smaller the easier to lose. And if they make it smaller they most likely have to make it fatter or deeper in order to fit all the Parts properly. Also the smaller it is the harder it gets to hold and play games. Your fingers cover the whole dang screen.

The iphone is perfect size for holding and viewing and sticking in your pockets. If your iphone won't fit in your pockets get new pants or wait until you grow up and become a teen instead of trying to fit it in your toddler pants =)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
l6onn44vy