Show us some photos taken with the iPhone 6+!

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Sorry mods, you can delete that post, I posted under 6+ sinceI used to have it but I've downsized....so I posted under pics with 6.....lol....sorry

DeJonneJ

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
61f7c1c4d55a80df6a83f48aa28a2095.jpg
my sisters dog Zoe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Needless to say this was an awesome trip. Utah is quite possibly one of the most gorgeous states in the country.

Me and my wife are doing a week road trip from Antelope Point in AZ (doing kayaking there) and then up into Utah to see Bryce Canyon, Vermillion Cliffs and Zion national park! I am SOOOO excited! :)

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Me and my wife are doing a week road trip from Antelope Point in AZ (doing kayaking there) and then up into Utah to see Bryce Canyon, Vermillion Cliffs and Zion national park! I am SOOOO excited! :)

You are going to have a blast! We did Bryce and Canyonlands last year it was incredible. Tomorrow morning we're leaving again:
First Mojave desert, then Arizona, then Colorado, Utah again then back home.
Then in August Montana and Wyoming.
I love summer, lol.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
You are going to have a blast! We did Bryce and Canyonlands last year it was incredible. Tomorrow morning we're leaving again:
First Mojave desert, then Arizona, then Colorado, Utah again then back home.
Then in August Montana and Wyoming.
I love summer, lol.

I visited Moab in '77. The Arches National Park was nice. Many movies made there.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1437487038.812575.jpg
My other communicators (Nexus 5, Note 4, Nexus 6, iPhone 4+, BB Classic), including my work leash (lower right). This 6+ really does well in low light. I love this thing.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Well, I don't really use the 4s much except to go jogging with. I get to use all the others though, I simply rotate between them daily. For me it's fun to use different handsets set up differently.

I bet!
I sometimes fiddle with my girlfriend's Nexus 5 =P
And when I have to go to my carrier, I try different devices out of curiosity.
But, I will never change OS haha =P

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I bet!
I sometimes fiddle with my girlfriend's Nexus 5 =P
And when I have to go to my carrier, I try different devices out of curiosity.
But, I will never change OS haha =P

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

I would get a Windows phone to add to the miix but haven't bothered looking for a Nokia 1520 which is what I'd want. Windows phone app shortage kinda stops me too. With iOS and Android I can typically get whatever I want. There's no real attractive (not talking aesthetics) smaller Android handsets (to me) but with the 5s available, that's fine.