Question Should I upgrade my iPhone 15 to 16?

phoneto

Sep 2, 2024
Visit site
iPhone 16 is coming soon. What’s special about it? What new features does it have compared to the iPhone 15? Is it worth upgrading from the iPhone 15 to the iPhone 16? If so, is it better to trade in the old phone or sell it as a used device?

Rajagopalan Sharma

Sep 5, 2024
Visit site
In this score, after all, the iPhone 15 will not be much different. The price of the new phone should drop, which is mainly to open up sales space for the iPhone 16. However, the used iPhone 15 should have a larger drop.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I would say that you should wait until they have them at a local Apple Store and then go down and check them out in person. In the early days I would buy the new model no matter what, but now I have become a value added person and I have to weigh all the new features to what my existing device already has and see if the added expense is going to be worth it.

Reactions: Just_Me_D

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
iPhone 16 is coming soon. What’s special about it? What new features does it have compared to the iPhone 15? Is it worth upgrading from the iPhone 15 to the iPhone 16? If so, is it better to trade in the old phone or sell it as a used device?

Only ‘you’ can answer the question of should you get the iPhone 16? As someone who has historically purchased an iPhone every year until recently, it has been my opinion that going from the current model to the new model is not necessary because what’s included with the new model is most often considered a minor upgrade.

I simply purchased every year because I was curious and wanted the latest iPhone. This year, I plan to upgrade from my iPhone 14 Pro. Do I ‘need’ to upgrade? Absolutely not.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supasend