Should I dump the Note 9 for the iPhone Xs Max?

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Why do you have the 512 ones? Do you use that much storage? I’ve seen the price for the Max 512 was about $1450.

I paid about $1500 for my X. But that’s with a case, screen saver, tax, and Apple care.

But we all buy what we want or need.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Lost about $500-600 getting rid of mine and that was a month ago. Samsung phones dump in value mighty fast. At least an iPhone holds it's value much better.

I “only” lost about 350... that was after eBay fees and all that. Still painful but worth it. So much more satisfied with the XS Max there’s no contest!!

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I will hopefully within the next day or so. Started setting my phone up last night. It is a beautiful phone. Haven't even got to the watch yet. Hoping I can get some more time in this evening and weekend then post some photos.

You still happy with the iPhone XS Max?
I'm already bored with mine and may go back to the Note 9. :rolleyes:

BIG CAT 7

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
You still happy with the iPhone XS Max?
I'm already bored with mine and may go back to the Note 9. :rolleyes:

I haven’t thought once about the Note 9 since I have sent it back. Actually I have, just to make sure it got back to T-Mobile. Lol. I love this phone. Everything just works and works very well. And this Face ID is out of control good. Having the AW4 definitely helps though.

I am forcing myself to keep this for a year. Something I haven’t done in forever. Think the longest I have kept a phone lately is maybe 4 months. Ugh.

Almeuit

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Yep it is true. AW4 alone moved me over to the iPhone XS Max. Now that I am here I am liking many things but that was the draw :p.

Shahzad Ghani One

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
Being addictive phone switcher i came to realise that these big smartphone companies play tricks with customer by offering phones with big small batteries displays dual lens camera triple lens camera .. imagine every customer switching phones every few months just because he wanted some extra feature which bigger version of that phone offers.. this is win win situation for these companies .. because almost every other customer buy more than few phones every year which quadruple their sales hence profits.. thats what i think .. perfect smartphone is non existing .. u want small size and save few bucks from already offensively price u get iphone x or xs ... then after few weeks u realise that these have weak batteries and for the price ur still missing high end features eg big battery display .. u go ahead and buy iphone xs max.. and lose some more money.. 1 customer = buys 2 apple phones.. hence increased sales. This how companies gets rich.. samsung obviously too does this above all this planned obsolescence is for those who use their phones for longer periods of time.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRizzlemeup