Should I buy iPhone 6s or wait for the 7

lasagnasupply

Jan 18, 2018
Visit site
I have iPhone 5s since 2015 and I need a new one. Do I buy a 6s or 7? I would have to wait a lot to buy the 7 due to the prices. I don't know what to do, my phone is full of problems and I need a new one.

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
I would buy an SE. It is still a great phone and it is stupidly cheap right now. I would take an SE over a 6 straight up.. any day of the week

lasagnasupply

Jan 18, 2018
Visit site
I would buy an SE. It is still a great phone and it is stupidly cheap right now. I would take an SE over a 6 straight up.. any day of the week

I think it's a great cellphone, everyone praise its battery a lot and I already have some accessories for the cellphone, but if I'm paying, I would like to have some improvements, like the front-facing camera and 3D touch. But I'm still considering the SE, if the budget doesn't improve.

There is a store in my country that, sometimes, sells the SE and the 6s for the same price.. Ok, not the exactly SAME, but it's a U$ 50 difference only. And since there isn't any holiday coming, I think they can lower it [the price].

Thanks for the reply, buddy

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I think it's a great cellphone, everyone praise its battery a lot and I already have some accessories for the cellphone, but if I'm paying, I would like to have some improvements, like the front-facing camera and 3D touch. But I'm still considering the SE, if the budget doesn't improve.

There is a store in my country that, sometimes, sells the SE and the 6s for the same price.. Ok, not the exactly SAME, but it's a U$ 50 difference only. And since there isn't any holiday coming, I think they can lower it [the price].

Thanks for the reply, buddy

I have both a 6s and a SE and I do forget sometimes that the SE doesn't have force touch and I never knew how much I missed it until I wasn't using it. Other than that the SE is a great device. I paid 310 for it and it has been a workhorse as a secondary line for me.

lasagnasupply

Jan 18, 2018
Visit site
I have both a 6s and a SE and I do forget sometimes that the SE doesn't have force touch and I never knew how much I missed it until I wasn't using it. Other than that the SE is a great device. I paid 310 for it and it has been a workhorse as a secondary line for me.

Both are excellent devices! What do you think about the battery? Which of them seem to last longer, in your experience?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy