Shock iPhone 15 leak claims 2023 could see USB-C coming to iPhone

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Every year same rumors, next iPhone will have Touch ID/usb c/ etc. Always coming in the next year.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Every year same rumors, next iPhone will have Touch ID/usb c/ etc. Always coming in the next year.

True that! We won't know until we know! After WWDC in June and then in the fall when Apple announces the next round of iPhones, etc.!

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
I think it is. Myself I wirelessly charge (imho once you wirelessly charge you don’t want to go back to plug in) but for the many who do wired and have other newer consumer electronics, buying an iPhone with USB-C gets rid of the need for that extra cable type-lightning (unless you have Siri remote, APs, older iPads - then lightning will remain for you). As well, for anyone that does wired file transfers, they’ll get higher transfer speeds. So it is a good thing but for most iPhone users it is unlikely to be a big deal.
The splash it’ll make when USB-C comes to an iPhone will be worth its weight in gold for the free media it’ll generate.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I don’t really care about USB C because I don’t do anything that needs it. However I do agree about a universal charging system being a reasonable idea.
I am sure that the change is about the least thing anybody needs to prioritise, perhaps it is easier for governments to pressurise companies like Apple than an arms manufacturer or the fuel industry.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77